How many good LEO staked account haven't voted in past 3 months ?
Hello everyone ,
I hope you all are doing good.
It has been a while since I posted anything on Hive . I am back though and will be consistent going forward.
Back when I was active , I used to post mostly about data and analysis of various projects , tribes etc . I intend to do the same now that I am back . I have a lot of catching up to do so please help me in that :)
Coming to the post , we all know that we get curation rewards when we upvote others posts and the amount of tokens you get back depends on your upvote worth which again depends on your amount of staked tokens .
I had good amount of staked LEO when I stopped being active on Hive . Since I didn't upvote any posts/comments during this period , obviously I wasn't accumulating any curation rewards and hence my account wasn't growing . One of the things I regret is not delegating it to some other curation project and receive dividends or just delegate it to members like @onealfa.leo or @taskmaster4450le who constantly upvote good content . Anyway , so since I am back now , I was wondering , are there any other big accounts who just went inactive and didn't user their staked LEO ?
Steps I followed to get the data
- I took all the Posts and Comments that were posted on LeoFinance [Including Threads] from 2022-06-01 till today
- I took all the upvotes on these posts and comments
- This included who upvoted it and what was the weight of the upvote ( 100% upvote = 10000 weight ) .
- I took all users LEO wallet balance .
- Now I wanted to see only those accounts which had staked + delegated amount of more than 1000 LEO . It doesn't matter that much if they have less than that as the upvote value of those will not be huge .
Now let me give you guys some numbers related to the above .
Data on LeoFinance from 2022-06-01
- Number of posts and comments on Leofinance
- Number of unique authors
- Top 3 authors [ Based on number of posts and comments ]
- jfang003 - 7761
- hivebuzz - 7570
- poshtoken - 7252
- Top 3 authors [ Vote Weight wise ]
- taskmaster4450 - 99821 %
- edicted - 36388 %
- taskmaster4450le - 36026 %
- Total number of votes on LeoFinance posts
- Number of unique curators
So if you see the above data , you get to know that the author to curator ratio is 1:3 .
Moving ahead with the data that I wanted to actually look for -
These are the accounts which has more than 1000 staked + delegated LEO but haven't voted more than 1000% [ 10 votes ] in the past 3 months and half months from 2022-06-01
Obviously you can ignore @noleo4u account . Apart from that there are 35 accounts including mine which didn't upvote although they had good staked LEO in their wallet .
How does this affect LEO ?
Two things that comes to my mind
- It is a personal loss to that user .
- It is a gain to other curators .
If you can think of any other , please drop it in the comment section .
I will be back soon with another post , till then take care :)
Posted Using LeoFinance Beta