Rujak Uleg Medan Recipe For Plantbased Cooking Challenged Week 26
Rujak Uleg Medan
Fruit is one of the foods that grow from nature. God always has a way to meet human needs, especially for the needs of food. All people must be very fond of fruit because it has a good taste, is sweet, fresh and has a lot of benefits such as vitamins and minerals.
Many kinds of fruits in the world, from which only grows in an area and various corners of the world. The fruit is very meaningful for a human being in the world.
Moreover, in the era of this pandemic, humans need vitamin intake that is sufficient to continue to survive to keep the immune so that strong of virus which can attack and make us stricken with the disease, one of which is the coronavirus that has been very disturbing activities of all people in the world for its presence. Especially now that the virus is mutating to become more malignant.
Well for that, for the sake of keeping the immune system, we need a vitamin that is always constant and certainly non-chemical. We need the fruit that has the intake of vitamins, one of the fruits that there is always sold in the market and has a value of vitamins, the mango!
Incidentally, in plantbased challenged week 26 this time, I'm making one of my favorite meals and a healthy snack from Indonesia named Rujak. In Indonesia, rujak many species, such as Rujak Serut, Rujak Uleg, Rujak Bebeg, Salad Shrimp, and others.
But this time I want to make Rujak Uleg!
For ingredients and recipes, check this out!
- Fruit (Green Mango, Jicama, Cucumber, Pineapple) noted: you can use another fruit of what you want.
- 100 gr Peanuts
- Oil for frying
- Green Mango
- 5 cloves of Red Chilli
- 7 cloves Cayenne Pepper
- 100gr Palm Sugar
- 1 cloves Garlic
- 1 Kaempferia Galanga
How to make:
- Wash all the ingredients, including the fruit and ingredients to make soup rujak uleg
- Peanut fry using oil. Be careful when frying because nuts are very easy to overcook. Remove from heat and drain.
- Soak the tamarind in a little water, then set aside.
- Take the rolling pin, for that has no seasoning grinder, you can use a blender or chopper
- Milled all the spices (green mango, red pepper, cayenne pepper, garlic, galangal, peanuts, brown sugar, and salt.
- Pour the water tamarind and mix well.
- Then Rujak Uleg pour it into the bowl.
- Cut all the fruit and plating
- Flush or dishes are served with fruit that has been cut.
- Rujak Uleg is ready to be served!
Rujak uleg this is good served on a hot day! The fresh flavor of the fruit and Rujak are spicy, making the food suitable to restore the mood.
See you in the next one..
Annyeong yorobun! Welcome to wita’s corner. Author is a full time housewife who loves to eat while writing. Enthusiasm to gardening and cooking. Like the exploration of new things and have many dream is unlimited. Always vote and give suggestions to advance this author.
If you like his content, don't forget to upvote and leave a comment below. Make sure to keep read and watch my content. Thankyou so much :)