We have a new bitcoin whale number 3
An unknown investor spent $3 billion to buy 133,000 BTC at an average price of $23,000 and almost instantly entered the TOP-3
Bitcoin on Tuesday, August 9, at the end of the day, Bitcoin fell by 2.77%, to $23,149. The price fell from $23,933 to $22,865 for futures on the SP500 and Nasdaq indices. Markets are waiting for the inflation report in the US, so the dollar is up, risk appetite has decreased. The US inflation report could change the mood of risk appetite and the direction of the dollar index. Before the release of the CPI report, the BTC/USDt pair is expected to move around $23,000.
According to forecasts, investors are waiting for the price index to decline to 8.7% from 9.1% year on year. If a decrease in inflation is recorded today, then indices and cryptocurrencies will move up in anticipation that the US Federal Reserve will not aggressively raise rates at the next meetings.
Crypto world news
- Iran has fulfilled the first import order for cryptocurrencies, the volume of the transaction was ~$10 million. By the end of September, the use of cryptocurrencies in transactions will be widely used in Iran's foreign trade with its target countries of export and import.
- In total, the addresses blocked by the US Treasury in the Tornado Cash case have $ 437 million in stablecoins, ETH and WBTC. Torn, the native token of the Tornado Cash project, fell by 25% in a day amid bad news.
- The specialist advises Maker DAO to abandon USDC collateral — at the moment, DAI, the platform’s native token, is 33% backed by USDC.
- The co-founder of WazirX denied the statements of the head of Binance, Changpeng Zhao, regarding the relationship of the platforms.
- Crypto. com licensed in South Korea. The company obtained licenses through the acquisition of PnLink and OK-BIT. PnLink is a payment service provider, OK-BIT is a virtual asset service provider.
- The Zhangjiagang Agricultural Trade Bank issued the first loan of 500,000 digital yuan (e-CNY). The borrower is a company that manufactures environmental protection equipment for steel mills in Suzhou Province.
- Capitalization of the crypto market: $1.084 trillion (-$44 billion);
- Dominance: BTC - 40.5%, ETH - 18.9%;
- Index of fear and greed: 31 (extreme fear) against 42 the day before.
Posted Using LeoFinance Beta