Splinterlands Share Your Battle Weekly Challenge! PIRATE CAPTAIN!
Greetings, friends! Had some free time and decided once again to participate in the weekly Challenge Share Your Battle, the more the theme of the week was the Pirate Captain, a сard that I use very rarely, but it is even more interesting!
In my deck this archer-sniper is level 2, and I used it a year ago much more often, but there are a lot of alternatives now, so most of the time it's "idle", although I sometimes use it in battles with little mana.
However, its speed-to-attack ratio and low cost are sometimes very useful, and today it played an important role in a fight with the popular combo of Scarred Llama Mage and the fierce Kron the Undying.
So, my power stack was as follows:
- Alric Stormbringer to bolster the mage attack;
- Gelatinous Cube in the first position to defend;
- Djinn Oshannus in second position to quickly attack and replace the Cube if it is defeated;
- Ruler of The Seas for "distributed attack" on the first enemy positions;
- Venari Wavesmith to strengthen shields;
- Axemaster is a great card for "long-range positions" and powerful attack;
- Pirate Captain completes the combo for "rear attack".
I was very lucky to be able to take out my opponent's first two cards quickly, and the rest was very easy, since one card against five is very hard to resist. Even with such a strong summoner.
I was glad to share my experience, and I hope we'll meet on the battlefield :)