Good day, Everyone!
It was a while since I posted anything here. I have a lot of plans and ideas, but unfortunately, I am too busy to realize them all now. So, I was thinking about what I can do in that situation, and I decided to launch my new personal program 'MENTORSHIP', which the main goal is to help our Ecencians!
With this post, I will see if mentorship is really a good idea or not...(your comments will show it :) )
Mentorship is a way to support and help people. It is the first time I am doing that, and although, I have an image of mentorship in my head, your feedback and suggestions are very appreciated! Below I will list out the main goals which I set up for now.
One of the main goals of the Mentorship program is to help newcomers.
- Help newcomer to adapt to Ecency
- Show how to use Ecency tools
- Support newcomers with comments, upvotes, tips.
- Give recommendations and consultations
- Help newcomers to find the right community
How it will work?
I am not sure about that yet, but for the beginning, my plan is the following:
- If you want to participate in the mentorship program, leave a comment under that post
- For more effective mentorship, leave in the comments what kind of help you wish to receive
Then we will plan our next actions together :)
What do you think about mentorship? Do you think it will be helpful?