Q2 2022 Wax Street Guilds Buildings Roadmap
Wax Street runs two Splinterlands guilds and a lot of informal talks take place on our Discord and Telegram channel. We think it is important to share some insights about our next buildings priorities and take your feedback.
This article is published with our "DAO" account: all Hive collected will stay on it, so feel free to react, share and comment!
- Buildings: Hall/store 6, Arena 3, Guild Store 5, Barracks 3
- 98 crowns, DEC requirements for Barracks 4 are met
- WS is starving for crowns
- At that stage, all upgrades are worth: Barracks 4 brings a real advantage (+1 mana cap during home fights) and more crowns or merits can't be bad
- The main throttle is crowns requirements: paying for the cheapest upgrade (250 crowns) takes more or less 10 brawls/weeks
- The most likely upgrade path is Barracks 4 -> Arena 4 -> Guild Store 6. We're keeping an eye on DEC price and an Hall upgrade looks cheaper every passing days
Wax Street B
- Buildings: Hall/store 3, Arena 1, Guild Store 2, Barracks 2
- 270 liquid crowns, we're needing at least 14k DEC to meet our closest upgrade payment (Arena 2)
- The situation is the opposite of WS: crowns aren't an issue right now, but we definitely need more DEC to upgrade the buildings
- The path is less clear. Since most members farm brawls, a better store makes sense. Barracks 3 advantage (banning cards) would give us a lasting edge as well. The Arena isn't the priority given our crowns stockpile and T2 brawls aren't on the table at the moment
- A Hall upgrade is needed to onboard more players and allow us to upgrade our buildings further, their level cap isn't that far
- Something like Barracks 3 or Store 3 -> Hall 3 -> whatever is remaining between Barracks 3 or Store 3 may work
Want to be a part of it?
Our guilds are constantly looking for silver/gold+ players doing brawls. No DEC fee or other BS, we just want active and commited players.
Wax Street B has no power requirements. We do brawls and a few frays can be taken to grind with us/
If you have at least 50-100k owned - not rented - collection power Wax Street and want to do challenging T2 brawls, you can consider applying for Wax Street.
In any case, it is better for applicants to join our Discord for smoother communication and planning, join us here!
This roadmap is open to discussion, don't be afraid to speak your mind on the comment!