LPUD - Its that time of the month again - May 15th is here !!!
Its a beautiful day here in Edinburgh, and its the 15th of the month again, which means its LPUD time !
I've just completed my monthly power up and went for 151 LEO - just enough, plus a little !
And I noticed there has been a rise in the price of LEO these last few days. Is that the affect of threading and the new interface starting to make a difference ? Heres hoping. Either way, I guess its good for all of us that stake !
If I'm right, this is also the 12th LPUD. I've been involved in LPUD from day 1, and its really helped me to put a nice stack of LEO together over that time. I now have 2677 LEO staked, which I couldnt even have thought was possible before the first LPUD last year !
And I'm wondering if the guys at #leofinance will have something special instore for us for June's one year anniversary LPUD. I'm hoping so !!!
Heres why I enjoy LPUD:
- Its a great community event, and I love seeing the buzz created by it each month,
- It encourages me to make regular savings,
- DCA'ing (Dollar Cost Averaging) into a position is a wise move as that helps to smooth out the bumps in price over the long term,
- Staking LEO benefits the wider community and hopefully the price of LEO too,
- It helps support the #leofinance movement long term, which is surely a benefit to us all and the HIVE blockchain in general,
- And you might land one of the lovely juicy LPUD prizes and delegations !!!!
So lots of positives, and I cant think of any negatives.
[A lion outside a pub on Saturday, here in Edinburgh, pondering how many LEO it was going to stake today]
Anyway, best of luck to anyone else joining in on LPUD today - heres hoping you land one of those lovely prizes !!!!
All the best from Scotland