Saturday Savers Club Progress week 18 - buying more XV before the sale ends on the 10th of May
Its week 18 (07/05/23) of my savings focus for 2023 with the Saturday Savers Club which I think is a great Hive community initiative run by @shanibeer writing as @sally-saver on the @eddie-earner account.
For the near future I will just be focusing on generating HIVE. So my main target is my Hive Power annual goal, and then other methods that contribute to that.
- My weekly gain was +95 HP which is well above my 12 week moving average 51 HP so I'm very happy that, it was a great week !
- My HP total is 4607. I need a further 5393 HP to hit my 10K target, which at 34 weeks to go requires 158 HP per week (gone up another 2 per week !). Tougher and tougher, but I've yet to divert any gains from HIVE:HBD trading, which I will begin to do later in the year,
- I added a little more to my HP delegations @eds-vote to help with my annual EDS target, I'll be dropping quite a lot more in there by the end of May. The EDS drips from, although small at the moment and making a difference to my weekly EDS gains, which is great,
- My Hivestats weekly author reward was +154 HP which is excellent for me these days - very happy with that,
- My Hivestats weekly curation reward was +2.85 HP, which is bang on what it should be, so cant complain,
- I had a better than average weekly increase for HP, author rewards, EDS, EDSMM, DHEDGE and SPI - which was quite nice,
- In terms of annual targets, I'm currently on track to hit my ARCHON, SPI and DHEDGE targets. I will hit my new annual target for HP delegation to @eds-vote (one way or another), and I'm then hoping that that delegation then helps me hit my EDS target - we'll see !,
- I also bought a few more XV - there is not much time left for buying them now, the sale finishes this coming week,
- HBD:HIVE trading - The market was pretty flat this week, so I only had 11 trades/flips, and they were at low margins, however, they were still gains !
Plan for the coming week
- To continue to make sure I post daily to ensure daily HBD and HIVE author rewards,
- To be active in HIVE Blog curation to help with HIVE curation rewards,
- To continue to increase undelegated HIVE in order to improve HIVE curation rewards,
- HBD:HIVE Trading - this continues to be a large focus area for me. I'll continue to use all HBD post payouts for trading while I'm building up my liquid trading fund,
- To keep taking regular profits (weekly and monthly) from some other token income streams to fund investment in layer 2 tokens or pools that payout in HIVE or HP. I will be pressing this very heard this week, as I will divert as much of this as I can into XV seeing as there is only a few days left to buy,
- To continue to produce articles for the @SPinvest account, which provides SPI in return,
- This weeks 33% HP delegation of HIVE I've powered up (32 HP) is going to @eds-vote. Its my new delegation target, so it gets my full focus !,
- I've also been selling other layer 2 tokens I'm not using, to generate more swap.hive to put into tokens that provide a passive income in HIVE. I will be pushing this more aggressively this week in order to buy more XV as there is only a few days left of the sale,
- I'm making sure I use the #archon tag in posts as that generates archon payouts which helps towards that annual target.
In summary, it was a very good week from a posting perspective, and a slow week on the trading side of things. However, I'm very happy in general with how things went. And its also great to see my EDS drips increase again from my HP delegation.
And as a reminder:
- Its LPUD a week on monday (15th) - and the LEO price is pretty low at the moment, so it could be a good time to buy,
- The fourth #saturdaysavers #topauthors announcement post and poll went live yesterday - cast your votes and make sure your posts are legible for inclusion. We are looking for inciteful content that shows how you are saving, growing and investing - the winner each week gets 60% of the announcement post payout - so its worth it !
- The clock is ticking on XV Tokens, you wont be able to buy any more from the 10th of May - this is the last push !
Interested in the Saturday Savers Club ? Check out their latest posts here.