Saturday Savers Club Progress week 20 - tough HBD:HIVE trading conditions this week
Its week 20 (20/05/23) of my savings focus for 2023 with the Saturday Savers Club which I think is a great Hive community initiative run by @shanibeer writing as @sally-saver on the @eddie-earner account.
My main focus this year is HP, and methods that contribute to that.
- My weekly gain was +56 HP which is 3HP above my 12 week moving average of 53 HP, so theoretically I've had an above average week !
- My HP total is 4698. I need a further 5302 HP to hit my 10K target, which at 32 weeks to go requires 164 HP per week (gone up another 3 per week !). Its getting ridiculous now, but I've yet to divert any gains from HIVE:HBD trading, which I will begin to do later in the year,
- I added another 12 HP to my delegation to @eds-vote to help with my annual EDS target, I'm enjoying the weekly EDS payouts on a monday and I can see the difference its having on my EDS total,
- My Hivestats weekly author reward was +102 HP which is very good for me these days - very happy with that,
- My Hivestats weekly curation reward was +2.6 HP, which is about right so cant complain with that,
- I had a better than average weekly increase for HP, author rewards, EDS, EDSMM, DHEDGE and SPI - which is good,
- In terms of annual targets, I'm currently on track to hit my ARCHON, SPI and DHEDGE targets. I will hit my new annual target for HP delegation to @eds-vote (one way or another), and I'm then hoping that that delegation then helps me hit my EDS target - we'll see !,
- HBD:HIVE trading - was very low this week with only 7 trades going through - all at a profit, but very low profit. I'm not really set up for trading when the price of HIVE is as low as it is, I need it to be more in the $0.39 mark and higher. Also, there was very little variation in the price this week. High was $0.3753 and the low was $0.3613 giving a range of only $0.014 to trade within (or 3.87% as a percentage of the slow) - so actually I'm counting myself lucky that I achieved any trades at all !
Plan for the coming week
- To continue to make sure I post daily to ensure daily HBD and HIVE author rewards,
- To be active in HIVE Blog curation to help with HIVE curation rewards,
- To continue to increase undelegated HIVE in order to improve HIVE curation rewards,
- HBD:HIVE Trading - this continues to be a large focus area for me. I'll continue to use all HBD post payouts for trading while I'm building up my liquid trading fund,
- To keep taking regular profits (weekly and monthly) from some other token income streams to fund investment in other opportunities. For the coming month or so, I will be keeping that as swap.hive as I want to buy a few more leader NFTs for the game Realm on Wax,
- To continue to produce articles for the @SPinvest account, which provides SPI in return,
- This weeks 33% HP delegation of HIVE I've powered up (19 HP) is going to @eds-vote. Its my new delegation target, so it gets my full focus !,
- To keep building up my layer-2 token passive income stream via staking and delegating,
- To keep building my gaming income streams particularly on Rising Star and Realm.
- And making sure I use the #archon tag in posts as that generates archon payouts which helps towards that annual target.
In summary, it was a decent week for HP, and a very slow week on the trading side of things. All in all, I cant complain really. Onwards and upwards !
And as a reminder:
- This weeks #saturdaysavers #topauthors announcement post and poll went live yesterday - cast your votes and make sure your posts are legible for inclusion. We are looking for inciteful content that shows how you are saving, growing and investing - the winner each week gets 60% of the announcement post payout - so its worth it ! There are also HSBI rewards for all other contenders !
Interested in the Saturday Savers Club ? Check out their latest posts here.