Saturday Savers Club Progress week 21 - exploring the new DHEDGE Beta delegation account to gain more DHEDGE drips
Its week 21 (27/05/23) of my savings focus for 2023 with the Saturday Savers Club which I think is a great Hive community initiative run by @shanibeer writing as @sally-saver on the @eddie-earner account.
My main focus this year is HP, and methods that contribute to that.
- My weekly gain was +49 HP which is below my 12 week moving average of 57 HP, so theoretically I've had a below average week,
- My HP total is 4747 (that number feels auspicious - heres hoping). I need a further 5253 HP to hit my 10K target, which at 31 weeks to go requires 168 HP per week (gone up another 4 per week !). Its getting ridiculous now, but I've yet to divert any gains from HIVE:HBD trading, which I will begin to do later in the year,
- I added another 19 HP to my delegation to @eds-vote to help with my annual EDS target, I'm enjoying the weekly EDS payouts on a monday and I can see the difference its having on my EDS total. I also removed the 502 HP delegation I had on an HP lease, and will be switching that over to @eds-vote in a few days, which should make a nice difference to my weekly EDS income,
- My Hivestats weekly author reward was +49 HP which is low, so I need to up my game on the posting side of things,
- My Hivestats weekly curation reward was +2.88HP, which is moving towards the 3HP mark which is nice,
- I had a better than average weekly increase for EDS, EDSMM, DHEDGE, ARCHON and SPI - which is good,
- In terms of annual targets, I'm currently on track to hit my ARCHON, SPI and DHEDGE targets. I will hit my new annual target for HP delegation to @eds-vote (one way or another), and I'm then hoping that that delegation then helps me hit my EDS target - we'll see !,
- HBD:HIVE trading - was very low this week with only 3 trades going through - but its progress. I'm not really set up for trading when the price of HIVE is as low as it is. I need it to be more in the $0.39 mark and higher and will have to wait for it to recover in order to see some more trading action. I didnt expect it to drop further to the $0.34 mark - that was quite a surprise - the bear is still well awake. Lets see what happens over the coming weeks - come on the bulls !
Plan for the coming week
- To continue to make sure I post daily to ensure daily HBD and HIVE author rewards,
- To be active in HIVE Blog curation to help with HIVE curation rewards,
- To continue to increase undelegated HIVE in order to improve HIVE curation rewards,
- HBD:HIVE Trading - this continues to be a large focus area for me. I'll continue to use all HBD post payouts for trading while I'm building up my liquid trading fund,
- To keep taking regular profits (weekly and monthly) from some other token income streams to fund investment in other opportunities. For the coming month or so, I will be keeping that as swap.hive as I want to buy a few more leader NFTs for the game Realm on Wax,
- To continue to produce articles for the @SPinvest account, which provides SPI in return,
- This weeks 33% HP delegation of HIVE I've powered up (16 HP) is going to @eds-vote. Its my main delegation target, so it gets my full focus ! And as said above, I will be adding a further 502 HP to that in around 3 days, which will give it a nice boost !,
- To keep building up my layer-2 token passive income stream via staking and delegating,
- I will also be exploring the new Dhedge delegation accounts that have been coming online (under Dhedge Beta) - I've already started delegating some CTP, and will look at what else I can do there to help grow my DHEDGE stack further,
- To keep building my gaming income streams particularly on Rising Star and Realm,
- And making sure I use the #archon tag in posts as that generates archon payouts which helps towards that annual target.
In summary, it was a poor week, but not unexpected as I hadnt been on my game, so I cant complain at that. Anyway, lets see what the coming week brings !
And as a reminder:
- Its HPUD on Thursday - I know, the 1st of June - where did that come out of ???
- This weeks #saturdaysavers #topauthors announcement post and poll went live yesterday - cast your votes and make sure your posts are legible for inclusion. We are looking for inciteful content that shows how you are saving, growing and investing - the winner each week gets 60% of the announcement post payout - so its worth it ! There are also HSBI rewards for all other contenders - everyone is a winner !
Interested in the Saturday Savers Club ? Check out their latest posts here.