Saturday Savers Club Progress week 22 - increasing delegation to @eds-vote and preparing for DAB and DBOND
Its week 22 (03/06/23) of my savings focus for 2023 with the Saturday Savers Club which I think is a great Hive community initiative run by @shanibeer writing as @sally-saver on the @eddie-earner account.
My main focus this year is HP, and methods that contribute to that.
Changes to the chart
- I've added in new rows for DBOND and DAB, exciting new income tokens from Spinvest and Bro. They go live tomorrow (Sunday 4th of June), and I'll be buying into DBOND straight away. You can check out the details of them on the @dailydab account, and the post explaining how they work,
- I've added in a few new columns on the far right which show my annual change, as I now have some of that data available for a few items. Its pretty interesting to look at the change over a year !
- My weekly gain was +45 HP which is below my 12 week moving average of 54 HP, so not too great, but my posting wasnt great last week, so its what I deserve !,
- My HP total is 4792. This time last year I had 769, so have gained 4023 in the year - I'm pretty darn happy with that ! I need a further 5208 HP to hit my 10K target, which at 30 weeks to go requires 162 HP per week (gone up another 4 per week !). Its getting ridiculous now, but I've yet to divert any gains from HIVE:HBD trading, which I will begin to do later in the year,
- I added another 518 HP to my delegation to @eds-vote to help with my annual EDS target, I'm enjoying the weekly EDS payouts on a monday and I can see the difference its having on my EDS total. I dropped in an extra 500 HP as I'm keen to accelerate my EDS growth, and it also gives me a nice leg up in getting towards the 2K target,
- My Hivestats weekly author reward was +60 HP which is not too bad for me at the moment, so cant complain with that,
- My Hivestats weekly curation reward was +2.79HP, which is about right, so no complaints,
- I had a better than average weekly increase for EDS and SPI,
- In terms of annual targets, I'm currently on track to hit my ARCHON, SPI and DHEDGE targets. I will hit my new annual target for HP delegation to @eds-vote - I just may need to make some further unplanned HP delegations a little later in the year - but thats OK !,
- HBD:HIVE trading - was very low this week with only 1 trade going through. I'm not really set up for trading when the price of HIVE is as low as it is. I need it to be more in the $0.39 mark and higher and will have to wait for it to recover in order to see some more trading action. However, with the price of HIVE so low, its a great time to sell HBD from post income for HIVE !
Plan for the coming week
- To continue to make sure I post daily to ensure daily HBD and HIVE author rewards,
- To be active in HIVE Blog curation to help with HIVE curation rewards,
- To continue to increase undelegated HIVE in order to improve HIVE curation rewards,
- HBD:HIVE Trading - I'll be waiting for prices to recover into my trading range, which will probably take a few weeks before I start seeing much more activity here,
- To keep taking regular profits (weekly and monthly) from some other token income streams to fund investment in other opportunities. I will be using this to buy DBOND when it gets issued, and Leaders NFTs for the game REALM on WAX,
- To continue to produce articles for the @SPinvest account, which provides SPI in return,
- This weeks 33% HP delegation of HIVE I've powered up (15HP) is going to @eds-vote. Its my main delegation target, so it gets my full focus !,
- To keep building up my layer-2 token passive income stream via staking and delegating,
- I'll continue to delegate any new CTP gained to @dhedge.ctp which provides daily DHEDGE drips, to help towards my DHEDGE target,
- I will start to accumulate DBOND buy selling HBD payouts from posts for HIVE. The DBOND in turn will provide daily drips of DAB, and I will be staking the DAB which will in turn provide daily drips of DBOND (I love the synergy). It will be another focus area for me over the coming weeks as I want to get a nice initial sum of DBOND together in order to kick-start this new passive income stream off nicely,
- To keep building my gaming income streams particularly on Rising Star and Realm,
- And making sure I use the #archon tag in posts as that generates archon payouts which helps towards that annual target.
In summary, it was not a great week for HP income, but I was very happy to make a big increase in my HP delegation to @eds-vote, and I'm looking forward to DBOND and DAB going live in order to set up a further passive income stream from those !
And as a reminder:
- This weeks #saturdaysavers #topauthors announcement post and poll went live yesterday - cast your votes and make sure your posts are legible for inclusion. We are looking for inciteful content that shows how you are saving, growing and investing - the winner each week gets 60% of the announcement post payout - so its worth it ! There are also HSBI rewards for all other contenders - everyone is a winner !
Interested in the Saturday Savers Club ? Check out their latest posts here.