Rising Star Giveaway #42: R130 Groovy Rare Musician NFT (ends 2/12)
Here is my weekly status and giveaway. As the seasonal mission is on-going, I am running the mission as much as I can. My timing on missions hasn't been the best so I feel like I am not doing that great on running the mission as many times as possible. Either way, I did get a copy of both instrument but I am starting to get worried about whether or not I can make a blended instrument.
I decided to give out another musician this week because they are very useful for old and new players alike.
The giveaway item is R130 Groovy and it has 125 fans, 75 skill, 3 luck and 2 income modifier. All musicians help quite a bit and it will definitely help the people starting unlock more missions. This musician also has more skills than fans so it will help if you have too much ego.
In order to participate:
- Leave a comment
- Include your username in your comment
This time if you do not leave your username, I will not include you in the draw. I want to reward the people who follow the rules.
Results of Last Giveaway
The winner is @s3rg4.
Thank you to the rest of the valid participants that did not win but might be interested in the next giveaway: @myeong, @mario02, @yeckingo1, @rayius, @belhaven14, @spryquasar, @amaillo, @netsrac, @hhayweaver, @ravenmus1c, @technocrypton, @lokywolf2295, @pedrobrito2004, @imfarhad, @dubble, @handtalk5, @blitzzzz, @rentaw03, @zacherybinx, @txracer, @darmst5339, @rafasete, @dagum, @joalheal, @uggya, @harpreetjanda, @indiebandguru, @sm-pro, @elduderino420a, @cybercrypt0, @dyson-the-booper, @chaosmagic23, @yhix8ycqc, @falcout, @servelle, @stekene, @luizeba, @lofone, @thaddeusprime, @zincheck, @blapzer, @lovefallen, @hoosie, @stranger27, @circlebubble, @diochen, @hotspotitaly, @chuiiiiiiii, @lologom, @dirego1, @bernaku, @surien, @moonthumb, @desertjoe, @mengao, @blind-spot, @phaeton, @maxgolden
I transferred the Sarge below
My earnings this week is 170k starbits. 100k starbits earned from missions and 70k starbits were earned from the Starbit Millionaire mission. I think the earnings could be better but there were some droughts between my missions which definitely decreased my own earnings. Unfortunately I did not get a Juliet, epic or legendary card this week.
From 8-9 days of running the seasonal mission, I have only gotten 3 instruments so I think the drop rate on these instruments are horrible. I highly doubt I will get enough copies to blend together at this rate.
Using the discord bot, I got my stats.
My rank is up from last week but that is probably due to the new cards released this month. My minutes played are down so I really need to start working on that aspect of my gameplay more.
If you want to join Rising star, feel free to use my referral link.
I think the tips are something every new player should know about. It will help people progress in the game and it hasn't really been shared since surya1adiga stopped his giveaways.
- Take music lessons when possible to raise skill and reduce ego.
- Having lesson specific instruments helps in receiving more skill from that lesson.
- Have pizza box to store any pizza received during mission to reuse later.
- Buy cold pizza slice if possible. This gives 1 refill every 24hours. Comes very handy when you are low on energy.
- If you have enough of cold pizza slice and pizza box, you will never run out of energy.
- If you have more fans than skill and you want reduce the ego , you can use a storage trailer to store unnecessary cards. Or you can list the card in market for an unreasonably high price.
- Ego received for a particular mission increases every time you play it. The ego is reset to base level the next day. So, try to play different missions to control the ego gained.
Keep track of your achievements to unlock in game rewards
- Buy storage trailer (only if necessary) to keep the cards that might have a negative effect. Like a card with high fan count resulting in ego.
- When earning skill points through music lessons, you can earn more points per lesson if you hold more of specific instrument cards. There seems to be base skill which is rewarded irrespective of the card count and then the skill increases depending on the number of the lesson specific card one has.
- Try taking up many smaller missions to fill up pizza boxes and have extra energy to play more rewarding missions. But you need to have pizza boxes for this to work.