Rising Star Giveaway #61: R176 Vintage Mic RS3 Rare Instrument NFT (ends 6/25)
Here is my weekly status and giveaway. Another horrible and busy week for me. Hopefully, things slow down soon with work and I have more time to time my own missions. It's been kind of tough but I just try my best to do my missions.
It will be an instrument this week.
The giveaway item is an R176 Vintage Mic RS3 and it is an instrument under the Singing music lessons. With 50 more luck, you have a chance of getting more drunk fans and it benefits you if you run Singing lessons. Even if you don't run Singing lessons, it can help you in the rankings or you can trade it away to someone who wants it for something you need.
In order to participate:
- Leave a comment
- Include your username in your comment
This time if you do not leave your username, I will not include you in the draw. I want to reward the people who follow the rules.
Results of Last Giveaway
The winner is @s3rg4.
Thank you to the rest of the valid participants that did not win but might be interested in the next giveaway: @hatke, @uggya, @qoogohome, @coquicoin, @meme.bot, @vaynard86, @txracer, @ronnybryant, @ifarmgirl, @servelle, @dubble, @sieghard1990, @nikoleondas, @joseal2020, @nietokilll, @superslayer0040, @danideuder, @deepspiral, @yeckingo1, @megatito, @yibbiy, @joalheal, @alex2alex, @nozzy, @screamheart, @rayius, @henruc, @surien, @brenlys2000, @thaddeusprime, @flquin, @chaosmagic23, @aweee, @codingdefined, @pero82, @luizeba, @rtonline, @elduderino420a, @pix21, @maximiliam, @mario02, @noscha, @stekene, @ericburgoyne, @yankosoito, @dizzyapple, @alvesxico, @lipe100dedos, @handtalk5, @belhaven14, @dewabrata, @eijibr, @hoosie, @misterabaddon, @wazock, @indiebandguru, @davideownzall, @listik303, @blitzzzz, @rafasete, @amaillo, @supriya.gupta, @xheadhunterz, @new.things, @cflclosers, @emily2u, @jdike
It's been a lackluster week and I saw a post about some changes to the starbits millionaire mission. It's not going to affect me much because I have enough fans. It's around 160k starbits this week for my earnings and my timing has not been the greatest. There also wasn't anything notable in my own pack openings as there are no epic or legendary cards dropping down. There is also a proposal by the Rising Star team to try to onboard more people to the game.
Using the discord bot, I got my stats and an estimated collection value. I also saw a nice little bot to see my current collection value in Rising Star.
My rank has stayed the same and I am not really that surprised because my time playing has been sporatic. Sometimes, I was able to play and other times, I didn't touch the game for a few hours. So maybe I need to start playing longer timed missions to get more time playing instead of earning more starbits.
If you want to join Rising star, feel free to use my referral link.
I think the tips are something every new player should know about. It will help people progress in the game and it hasn't really been shared since surya1adiga stopped his giveaways.
- Take music lessons when possible to raise skill and reduce ego.
- Having lesson specific instruments helps in receiving more skill from that lesson.
- Have pizza box to store any pizza received during mission to reuse later.
- Buy cold pizza slice if possible. This gives 1 refill every 24hours. Comes very handy when you are low on energy.
- If you have enough of cold pizza slice and pizza box, you will never run out of energy.
- If you have more fans than skill and you want reduce the ego , you can use a storage trailer to store unnecessary cards. Or you can list the card in market for an unreasonably high price.
- Ego received for a particular mission increases every time you play it. The ego is reset to base level the next day. So, try to play different missions to control the ego gained.
Keep track of your achievements to unlock in game rewards
- Buy storage trailer (only if necessary) to keep the cards that might have a negative effect. Like a card with high fan count resulting in ego.
- When earning skill points through music lessons, you can earn more points per lesson if you hold more of specific instrument cards. There seems to be base skill which is rewarded irrespective of the card count and then the skill increases depending on the number of the lesson specific card one has.
- Try taking up many smaller missions to fill up pizza boxes and have extra energy to play more rewarding missions. But you need to have pizza boxes for this to work.
Posted Using LeoFinance Beta