Rising Star Giveaway #62: R187 Chloe Rare Instrument NFT (ends 7/2)
Here is my weekly status and giveaway. It's still busy at work for me but I do think I did manage to put in my missions in a timely manner. Other than that, it's the usual gathering of starbits for the seasonal packs. I do believe it should be soon but I don't recall when the next ones should come out.
To mix things up, I decided to give out a musician this week.
The giveaway item is an R187 Chloe and it has 50 fans, 175 skill, 5 luck, and 5 income modifier. All musicians help quite a bit and it will definitely help the people start unlocking more missions.
In order to participate:
- Leave a comment
- Include your username in your comment
This time if you do not leave your username, I will not include you in the draw. I want to reward the people who follow the rules.
Results of Last Giveaway
The winner is @danideuder.
Thank you to the rest of the valid participants that did not win but might be interested in the next giveaway: @xheadhunterz, @pero82, @chaosmagic23, @krazydownhere, @middle-earthling, @amaillo, @siramadeus, @s3rg4, @qoogohome, @davideownzall, @deepspiral, @supriya.gupta, @mimismartypants, @davidxxl, @oople, @noscha, @tokenizedsociety, @rafasete, @hatke, @nozzy, @elduderino420a, @jacuiron, @uggya, @blackcoffee79, @akiraymd, @blitzzzz, @flquin, @leqclibre, @pix21, @nietokilll, @alex2alex, @yankosoito, @henruc, @coquicoin, @ronnybryant, @indiebandguru, @tengolotodo, @hoosie, @new.things, @aweee, @screamheart, @ericburgoyne, @sieghard1990, @eijibr, @stekene, @ifarmgirl, @wazock, @nikoleondas, @thaddeusprime, @dizzyapple, @belhaven14, @servelle, @handtalk5, @joseal2020, @rayius, @rtonline, @luizeba, @vaynard86, @dubble, @mario02, @emily2u, @jdike, @listik303
It's around 225k starbits earned over the past week so I think it was fairly decent. I used 100k to buy 12 packs and left the rest to stack. Other than 2 rare Touring Coaches from my packs, I didn't really get anything notable from my pack openings. When the new seasonal instrument comes out, I should have over 100 packs to collect from.
Using the discord bot, I got my stats and an estimated collection value. I also saw a nice little bot to see my current collection value in Rising Star.
Despite the increased time played, I am one rank down from last week. I think one potential cause could be the new changes for the starbit millionaire mission. Some of these people may have been buying up way more cards to make up for their lack of fans. Either way, I am sticking around the same rank number each week and I haven't fallen off yet.
If you want to join Rising star, feel free to use my referral link.
I think the tips are something every new player should know about. It will help people progress in the game and it hasn't really been shared since surya1adiga stopped his giveaways.
- Take music lessons when possible to raise skill and reduce ego.
- Having lesson specific instruments helps in receiving more skill from that lesson.
- Have pizza box to store any pizza received during mission to reuse later.
- Buy cold pizza slice if possible. This gives 1 refill every 24hours. Comes very handy when you are low on energy.
- If you have enough of cold pizza slice and pizza box, you will never run out of energy.
- If you have more fans than skill and you want reduce the ego , you can use a storage trailer to store unnecessary cards. Or you can list the card in market for an unreasonably high price.
- Ego received for a particular mission increases every time you play it. The ego is reset to base level the next day. So, try to play different missions to control the ego gained.
Keep track of your achievements to unlock in game rewards
- Buy storage trailer (only if necessary) to keep the cards that might have a negative effect. Like a card with high fan count resulting in ego.
- When earning skill points through music lessons, you can earn more points per lesson if you hold more of specific instrument cards. There seems to be base skill which is rewarded irrespective of the card count and then the skill increases depending on the number of the lesson specific card one has.
- Try taking up many smaller missions to fill up pizza boxes and have extra energy to play more rewarding missions. But you need to have pizza boxes for this to work.
Posted Using LeoFinance Beta