Rising Star Giveaway #66: R213 SA Cream Mic Rare Instrument NFT (ends 7/23)
Here is my weekly status and giveaway. The amount of time I spend on the game has decreased even further as I focus on my work during the day. I keep forgetting about the Rising Star game and I do a few missions at night. I am still working overtime a bit for work so I haven't had as much time during the weekend either.
It's an instrument this week and I got plenty of them from all the packs I opened.
The giveaway item is an R213 SA Cream Mic and it is an instrument under the singing music lessons. With 50 more luck, you have a chance of getting more drunk fans and it benefits you if you run singing lessons. Even if you don't run singing lessons, it can help you in the rankings or you can trade it away to someone who wants it for something you need.
In order to participate:
- Leave a comment
- Include your username in your comment
This time if you do not leave your username, I will not include you in the draw. I want to reward the people who follow the rules.
Results of Last Giveaway
The winner is @amaillo.
Thank you to the rest of the valid participants that did not win but might be interested in the next giveaway: @nietokilll, @tengolotodo, @henruc, @ifarmgirl, @elduderino420a, @listik303, @ricardoeloy, @rafasete, @jacuiron, @danideuder, @middle-earthling, @jdike, @alex2alex, @davideownzall, @rtonline, @pero82, @adysscheryl, @stekene, @blitzzzz, @coquicoin, @handtalk5, @joseal2020, @nozzy, @yankosoito, @hoosie, @mario02, @guurry123, @chaosmagic23, @supriya.gupta, @belhaven14, @qoogohome, @rayius, @servelle, @dubble, @vaynard86, @stamato, @sieghard1990, @lipe100dedos, @flquin, @screamheart, @thaddeusprime, @eijibr, @ericburgoyne
It's 130k starbits again this week and I am not surprised due to my lack of missions. I do some of the seasonal missions in-between but those missions don't give me starbits. I am considering doing longer missions and just play an off-hand approach to the game while I am busy.
I got 2 Abs from my pack openings and I didn't get any seaonal instruments. It's not a surprise because I only did a dozen or two seaonal missions over the past week.
Using the discord bot, I got my stats and an estimated collection value. I also saw a nice little bot to see my current collection value in Rising Star.
I am a bit surprised to see my rank go up despite my lack of time. I guess the cards that I added did help my own rank but I only opened 12 packs this week.
If you want to join Rising star, feel free to use my referral link.
I think the tips are something every new player should know about. It will help people progress in the game and it hasn't really been shared since surya1adiga stopped his giveaways.
- Take music lessons when possible to raise skill and reduce ego.
- Having lesson specific instruments helps in receiving more skill from that lesson.
- Have pizza box to store any pizza received during mission to reuse later.
- Buy cold pizza slice if possible. This gives 1 refill every 24hours. Comes very handy when you are low on energy.
- If you have enough of cold pizza slice and pizza box, you will never run out of energy.
- If you have more fans than skill and you won't reduce the ego , you can use a storage trailer to store unnecessary cards. Or you can list the card in market for an unreasonably high price.
- Ego received for a particular mission increases every time you play it. The ego is reset to base level the next day. So, try to play different missions to control the ego gained.
Keep track of your achievements to unlock in game rewards
- Buy storage trailer (only if necessary) to keep the cards that might have a negative effect. Like a card with high fan count resulting in ego.
- When earning skill points through music lessons, you can earn more points per lesson if you hold more of specific instrument cards. There seems to be base skill which is rewarded irrespective of the card count and then the skill increases depending on the number of the lesson specific card one has.
- Try taking up many smaller missions to fill up pizza boxes and have extra energy to play more rewarding missions. But you need to have pizza boxes for this to work.
Posted Using LeoFinance Beta