Rising Star Giveaway #67: R216 Gregory Rare Musician NFT (ends 8/6)
Here is my weekly status and giveaway. I am still all over the place when it comes to getting my missions done but I am expecting some more free time during the next two weeks. So I plan on being more active and earning more starbits then.
I decided to give away a musician this time around and it's one that I got plenty of.
The giveaway item is an R216 Gregory and it has 50 fans, 150 skill, 4 luck, and 2 income modifier. All musicians help quite a bit and it will help the people start unlocking more missions.
In order to participate:
- Leave a comment
- Include your username in your comment
This time if you do not leave your username, I will not include you in the draw. I want to reward the people who follow the rules.
Results of Last Giveaway
The winner is @rafasete.
Thank you to the rest of the valid participants that did not win but might be interested in the next giveaway: Other participants: @mario02, @elduderino420a, @orenj1, @hoosie, @ericburgoyne, @lologom, @listik303, @middle-earthling, @flquin, @ifarmgirl, @qoogohome, @ruralio, @luizeba, @sieghard1990, @rtonline, @supriya.gupta, @henruc, @coquicoin, @blitzzzz, @jdike, @lipe100dedos, @thaddeusprime, @nozzy, @nietokilll, @jacuiron, @davidxxl, @davideownzall, @joseal2020, @alex2alex, @tengolotodo, @amaillo, @rayius, @chaosmagic23, @stamato, @belhaven14, @dubble, @ricardoeloy
It's 130k starbits again this week and it's the normal amount I have been getting over the past few weeks. I feel that the starbit millionaire mission is saving me and it allows me to open up packs every week without any issue. I am looking forward to seeing how many starbits I can get later when I am able to time my missions.
I didn't get any Abs this week and I only need 1 more to make a beldned version. However, I did get an epic musician and that is always nice. It comes with a decent amount of stats and I won't refuse an epic musician.
I got my first scratcher this week and I am glad that I got at least one. I probably won't be aiming for the blended version but at least I won't have to pay for one of these instruments
I got my stats and estimated collection value using the discord bot. I also saw a nice little bot to see my current collection value in Rising Star.
I am a few ranks down despite having a few hundred more minutes this week. However, I am maintaining myself in the same general range. It's tough but at least I am getting some rank rewards each day.
If you want to join Rising star, feel free to use my referral link.
I think the tips are something every new player should know about. It will help people progress in the game and it hasn't really been shared since surya1adiga stopped his giveaways.
- Take music lessons when possible to raise skill and reduce ego.
- Having lesson specific instruments helps in receiving more skill from that lesson.
- Have pizza box to store any pizza received during mission to reuse later.
- Buy cold pizza slice if possible. This gives 1 refill every 24hours. Comes very handy when you are low on energy.
- If you have enough of cold pizza slice and pizza box, you will never run out of energy.
- If you have more fans than skill and you won't reduce the ego , you can use a storage trailer to store unnecessary cards. Or you can list the card in market for an unreasonably high price.
- Ego received for a particular mission increases every time you play it. The ego is reset to base level the next day. So, try to play different missions to control the ego gained.
Keep track of your achievements to unlock in game rewards
- Buy storage trailer (only if necessary) to keep the cards that might have a negative effect. Like a card with high fan count resulting in ego.
- When earning skill points through music lessons, you can earn more points per lesson if you hold more of specific instrument cards. There seems to be base skill which is rewarded irrespective of the card count and then the skill increases depending on the number of the lesson specific card one has.
- Try taking up many smaller missions to fill up pizza boxes and have extra energy to play more rewarding missions. But you need to have pizza boxes for this to work.
Posted Using LeoFinance Beta