Rising Star Giveaway #75: R246 Kim Rare Musician NFT (ends 10/1)
Here is my weekly status and giveaway. Similar to last week, I only spend some of the evening playing and most of the time I don't really do many missions. My rank continues to stay in the top 100 but I don't know how long I will stay there.
Let's go with another instrument this week.
The giveaway item is an R246 Kim and it has 100 fans, 75 skill, 4 luck, and 2 income modifier. All musicians help quite a bit and it will help the people start unlocking more missions.
In order to participate:
- Leave a comment
- Include your username in your comment
This time if you do not leave your username, I will not include you in the draw. I want to reward the people who follow the rules.
Results of Last Giveaway
The winner is @stranger27.
Thank you to the rest of the valid participants that did not win but might be interested in the next giveaway: Other participants: Other participants: @vaynard86, @stamato, @belhaven14, @servelle, @tengolotodo, @amigareaction, @tydynrain, @davideownzall, @thaddeusprime, @jdike, @blitzzzz, @thepimpdistrict, @asdfghjkiraaa, @hoosie, @new.things, @spryquasar, @flquin, @yeckingo1, @listik303, @dubble, @dwayne16, @mauriciolimax, @elduderino420a, @qoogohome, @nozzy, @alex2alex, @sieghard1990, @captainquack22, @joseal2020, @ericburgoyne, @rtonline, @harpreetjanda, @ricestrela, @ricardoeloy, @henruc
My earnings over the past week is almost 140k again. Outside of the millionaire mission, I don't really do many missions. So I am wondering if I should just play some high minute missions throughout the day just to collect in on those rewards and to improve my ranking. It would be less stressful and I can just do them when I feel like it. This would be better than letting all that energy go to waste.
I got my stats and estimated collection value using the discord bot. I also saw a nice little bot to see my current collection value in Rising Star.
I am down 1 rank from last week with only a little bit less time played. Overall, it's tough because my total points did go up close to 200 but all the people around my points also went up. Until I play more consistently, I think my rank will continue to either stay in my currrent range or drop.
If you want to join Rising star, feel free to use my referral link.
I think the tips are something every new player should know about. It will help people progress in the game and it hasn't really been shared since surya1adiga stopped his giveaways.
- Take music lessons when possible to raise skill and reduce ego.
- Having lesson specific instruments helps in receiving more skill from that lesson.
- Have pizza box to store any pizza received during mission to reuse later.
- Buy cold pizza slice if possible. This gives 1 refill every 24hours. Comes very handy when you are low on energy.
- If you have enough of cold pizza slice and pizza box, you will never run out of energy.
- If you have more fans than skill and you won't reduce the ego , you can use a storage trailer to store unnecessary cards. Or you can list the card in market for an unreasonably high price.
- Ego received for a particular mission increases every time you play it. The ego is reset to base level the next day. So, try to play different missions to control the ego gained.
Keep track of your achievements to unlock in game rewards
- Buy storage trailer (only if necessary) to keep the cards that might have a negative effect. Like a card with high fan count resulting in ego.
- When earning skill points through music lessons, you can earn more points per lesson if you hold more of specific instrument cards. There seems to be base skill which is rewarded irrespective of the card count and then the skill increases depending on the number of the lesson specific card one has.
- Try taking up many smaller missions to fill up pizza boxes and have extra energy to play more rewarding missions. But you need to have pizza boxes for this to work.
Posted Using LeoFinance Beta