Rising Star Giveaway #83: R247 Kendal Rare Musician NFT (ends 12/10)
Here is my weekly status and giveaway. I still haven't played as much recently but it's the start of a new month. So it also means that there are some new cards in the packs and I made sure to wait until these were released before I bought them.
The giveaway item is an R247 Kendal and it has 100 fans, 100 skill, 4 luck, and 2 income modifier. All musicians help quite a bit and it will help the people start unlocking more missions.
In order to participate:
- Leave a comment
- Include your username in your comment
This time if you do not leave your username, I will not include you in the draw. I want to reward the people who follow the rules.
Results of Last Giveaway
The winner is @wanderingmoon.
Thank you to the rest of the valid participants that did not win but might be interested in the next giveaway: @joseal2020, @stamato, @vaynard86, @belhaven14, @spryquasar, @mario02, @henruc, @tengolotodo, @elduderino420a, @stranger27, @blitzzzz, @qoogohome, @arieruzzzz, @jdike, @tydynrain, @pregosauce, @middle-earthling, @rtonline, @treefrognada, @new.things, @akiraymd, @davideownzall
It's a huge hit to my earnings as I only earned around 120k starbits over the past week. I am still doing a bad job timing my missions and there are days that I forget to start a 5 hour long mission at night as well. I also didn't get anything useful from my pack openings again this week.
I got my stats and estimated collection value using the discord bot. I also saw a nice little bot to see my current collection value in Rising Star.
I am in the same rank as last week and it's been tough to find time to play. I end up either forgetting or walk away to do something else at night. Either way, I did get the same amount of time played as last week so it looks the new cards didn't help me in rank as much as I would like.
If you want to join Rising star, feel free to use my referral link.
I think the tips are something every new player should know about. It will help people progress in the game and it hasn't really been shared since surya1adiga stopped his giveaways.
- Take music lessons when possible to raise skill and reduce ego.
- Having lesson specific instruments helps in receiving more skill from that lesson.
- Have pizza box to store any pizza received during mission to reuse later.
- Buy cold pizza slice if possible. This gives 1 refill every 24hours. Comes very handy when you are low on energy.
- If you have enough of cold pizza slice and pizza box, you will never run out of energy.
- If you have more fans than skill and you won't reduce the ego , you can use a storage trailer to store unnecessary cards. Or you can list the card in market for an unreasonably high price.
- Ego received for a particular mission increases every time you play it. The ego is reset to base level the next day. So, try to play different missions to control the ego gained.
Keep track of your achievements to unlock in game rewards
- Buy storage trailer (only if necessary) to keep the cards that might have a negative effect. Like a card with high fan count resulting in ego.
- When earning skill points through music lessons, you can earn more points per lesson if you hold more of specific instrument cards. There seems to be base skill which is rewarded irrespective of the card count and then the skill increases depending on the number of the lesson specific card one has.
- Try taking up many smaller missions to fill up pizza boxes and have extra energy to play more rewarding missions. But you need to have pizza boxes for this to work.
Posted Using LeoFinance Beta