SPIRIT HOARDER Can Prevent Team Backline From Collapsing. And Focus Chest | Splinterlans
SPIRIT HOARDER is a Legendary Monster with powerful abilities that can attack the target with Magic Attack. Spirit Hoarder is a monster that can be very useful to the team with his abilities and can be effective in battles. Especially with his Triage Ability, he can prevent the team's back line from being destroyed and can be of great benefit to the team in battles. Spirit Hoarder is an effective and useful monster in battles, and when used with a good strategy, he can be much more effective in battles and be much more beneficial to the team.
SPIRIT HOARDER has the Triage Ability at level 1 , the Dispel Ability at level 2, and the Blind Ability at level 3.
- Monsters with the Triage Ability heal the friendly back-line Monster that has taken the most damage.
- When Monsters with the Dispel Ability hit an enemy, it clears all positive status effects on that enemy.
- Monsters with the Blind Ability increase the chance of all enemy Melee and Ranged attacks to miss their target.
Spirit Hoarder is a powerful Monster with great abilities that can be very effective in battles and very useful to the team. Spirit Hoarder is a Legendary Monster in the Neutral Unit, which I think is a huge advantage to have him in the Neutral Unit, because I have the chance to use him with all summoners and in almost all battles.
A Legendary NFT Card, SPIRIT HOARDER NFT Card is currently starting at $7.76 on the market. The Gold Foil SPIRIT HOARDER NFT Card is currently starting at $42.75 on the market.
Fire & Regret
Mana Cap 60
- Fire & Regret rule means all Monsters have the Return Fire ability.
- Little League rule means only Monsters & Summoners that cost 4 Mana or less may be used in battles.
Before starting the battle, when I reviewed the last 5 battles of the opposing player, I saw that they generally preferred Sneak Monsters. That's why I could guess that the opposing player might prefer Sneak Monsters in this battle, so I put RIFTWING with Flying and Scavenger Abilities in the last position in my team. And I added the SPIRIT HOARDER to my team to prevent RIFTWING from being destroyed. I believed that with this strategy I was more likely to win the battle. My strategy worked pretty well in this battle and my team got a great win. I recommend you to watch this great battle from the video or the battle link and you can see how useful SPIRIT HOARDER is for the team.
- Flying Ability : Has an increased chance of evading Melee or Ranged attacks from Monsters who do not have the Flying ability.
- Scavenger Ability : Gains 1 max health each time any monster dies.
What are your thoughts on the battle? I would be glad if you write your thoughts in the comments.
Would you like to join Splinterlands? Here is my reference link
The rewards earned on this comment will go directly to the people( @rtonline ) sharing the post on Twitter as long as they are registered with @poshtoken. Sign up at https://hiveposh.com.