The Weekly BITCOIN Guessing Game
Hello and welcome to this SPinvest post
SPinvest is a tokenized investment fund/club for all users of social blockchains. Everyone is welcome! The concept of SPinvest is to get rich slowly by using time tested methods of earning, saving and compounding long term. This lets SPinvest offer monthly dividends. We encourage long term investing on and off the blockchain. We hope someday everyone will HODL some SPI tokens that can be bought through the HIVE-engine are dex.steemleo exchanges.
As you know, bad news and FUD were all around during the last week with the Chinese government banning not only BTC but all cryptos. Accordingly, we saw a BTC price decline to 41K, a support that was tested 3 times during the last week. Fortunately, September is almost over and Q4 is starting - the hot phase that we all waited for so long. Will we really see what Plan B has suggested and what only a few have actively participated in - a full-blown year End bull run? Or are we already in the crypto-autumn and need to prepare ourselves for another winter? What is your suggestion?
What do you think a Bitcoin will cost by the end of Friday?
Comment with your guess directly to this post. The bet that is closest to the truth, will win the weekly price. If your bet is exactly to the point, you will win the Jackpot.
The weekly Price
2 Spinvest token
As long as we have a bet, we have a winner!
The Jackpot is steadily growing with 1 SPI and 10 LEO every week as long as there is no Jackpot-winner.
- provide your tip of the Bitcoin Price in US$ as a comment until Thursday 0:00 CET (see the countdown)
- only one tip per account allowed per individual user; multi-account-users shall only comment with one account, multiple comments lead to disqualification
- the tip that is closest to the reference price will win the weekly price
- if there are two tips equally near to the winning value, the one that is given earlier is the winning one
- a tip that is exactly on spot with the full dollar rounded reference price will win the Jackpot
- the reference price will be taken from Coingeko; (see the following reference) and rounded to a full dollar number
- prices are transferred from the @spi-contests account directly to the winning account on the following weekend
- winners are announced in the respective section of the next game post
We had 27 valid bets in our last weekly Bicoin guessing round and the tipps ranged from 38,690$ to 52,108$. @jorgebgt had the right guess, with $948 above the reference price. The bets in detail:
42,752 reference winning price
Congratulations to @jorgebgt, who again won this little game and got 2 SPI shares.
Today's post comes to you from @no-advice
Posted Using LeoFinance Beta