The Weekly BITCOIN Guessing Game
Hello and welcome to this SPinvest post
SPinvest is a tokenized investment fund/club for all users of social blockchains. Everyone is welcome! The concept of SPinvest is to get rich slowly by using time tested methods of earning, saving and compounding long term. This lets SPinvest offer monthly dividends. We encourage long term investing on and off the blockchain. We hope someday everyone will HODL some SPI tokens that can be bought through the HIVE-engine are dex.steemleo exchanges.
unfortunately, we missed the last two weeks post due to scheduling issues. Beeing only two weeks away we missed betting on the week that BTC jumping over 50K finally and also the one that saw it falling right back below 45K. What will happen next? A Correction? A boost to new all-time highs? Give me your suggestions in the comments, please.
What do you think a Bitcoin will cost by the end of Friday?
Comment with your guess directly to this post. The bet that is closest to the truth, will win the weekly price. If your bet is exactly to the point, you will win the Jackpot.
The weekly Price
2 Spinvest token
As long as we have a bet, we have a winner!
- provide your tip of the Bitcoin Price in US$ as a comment until Thursday 0:00 CET (see the countdown)
- only one tip per account allowed per individual user; multi-account-users shall only comment with one account, multiple comments lead to disqualification
- the tip that is closest to the reference price will win the weekly price
- if there are two tips equally near to the winning value, the one that is given earlier is the winning one
- a tip that is exactly on spot with the full dollar rounded reference price will win the Jackpot
- the reference price will be taken from Coingeko; (see the following reference) and rounded to a full dollar number
- prices are transferred from the @spi-contests account directly to the winning account on the following weekend
- winners are announced in the respective section of the next game post
We had 35 valid bets in our last weekly Bicoin guessing round and the tipps ranged from 43,250$ to 53,545$. @samuelvoncocceji had the right guess, with $89 below the reference price. The bets in detail:
48,994 @samuelvoncocceji winner
49,083 reference winning price
Congratulations to @samuelvoncocceji who won this little game and got 2 SPI shares.
|@spinvest||Main account and bank||Many|
|@spinvest-leo||All curation is done from this account||@jk6276|
|@spi-steemcity||All gaming is done from this account||@shitsignals|
|@spi-payments||Used to pay out weekly dividends||@silverstackeruk|
Today's post comes to you from @no-advice
Posted Using LeoFinance Beta