Analyses of the APE Top 100 Holders
I have an increased interest in the APE token, and for this reason I went through the APE Richlist to share with you some observations.
First of all, it is no surprise that the @null account is the major holder of APE. This is the policy of the APE Mining Club:
70% of all APE used to buy miners is burned.
The second major holder is the @apeminingclub, which is the account used to distribute the rewards. This account is also to be skipped from my analyses.
The third major holder is the @blockheadgames, which is the account that is administrating the platform. This account is also to be skipped from my analyses. According to the policy:
10% of all rewards goes to Blockhead Games.
Now looking on the date, these are my observations:
- to enter the top 100 you have to have more than 10.253 APE
- 29.31% of all circulating APE is burned.
- the richest independent account (@trostparadox) has 3.59% of all APE released in circulation
- the Top 10 holders own a total of 12.87% of all APE in circulation.
- the Top 100 holders own a total of 18.91% of all APE in circulation.
- many well-recognized accounts are present in the Top 100.
Chain note: when publishing this article, APE last trade on Hive-Engine at 0.45 HIVE / $0.336.
Yes, APE Mining Club is still in the early phase. With it's huge annual return rates, and a fair distribution of the APE holdings, the future is interesting.
I own already some miners, and I'm also present in the TOP 100. As long as I believe in the future of APE Mining Club, I will continue to promote it.
Please make your own invest decisions. I hold no responsibility for my advices.
Posted Using LeoFinance Beta