The CTP Grind - First Update (day 8)
Who doesn't love a challenge?
11 days ago the Listnerds team started a new challenge: The CTP Grind. I remember how fun it was with the referral challenge when I just started Listnerds, so I'm game! Although I first had the idea that I would need to write about CTP/Listnerds/Entrepreneurship every day to join, therefore postponing my day 1, I noticed @jongolson answering a comment below the challenge post saying you can write about whatever you want. That was my start sign to join when I read that. I was not sure if I was going to be able to commit to the 3 steps AND write about them daily, I honestly still don't think I could have been able to combine these things with the Spanish bureaucrazy going on even at the time of writing this post.
Let's see what I did in the past 8 days regarding this CTP Grind challenge.
Starting my day with
I haven't done the same thing every day but these are the things that I started my day with: I listened to (and am still listening to) an audio book called the power of compounding and when I'm done with this one I want to continue listening to the audiobook "Rich dad, poor dad" which I started listening to when we were on the plane from Budapest to Spain and I was tired of listening to music. I have not continued listening to the rest and accidentally first bumped on the compounding book because my boyfriend was listening to it in bed when it piqued my interest.
I think these audiobooks/podcasts are actually very convenient to listen to as you can do it while cooking while snoozing in bed to wake up, or just during a walk outside. Super efficient and very interesting to learn some new things and get new insights.
As soon as I'm ready I will open my laptop and Listnerds to open emails and check the rewards/comments etc.
You Must Be Seen!
By writing content every day, I'm seen but more importantly, I show up in our team discord every single day, even while we were moving countries, I made sure to at least check in on the team members in there, even if I didn't have time every day to read all the emails. I have made it a priority to check in at least 2x (but often 3x) a day to make sure I don't miss anything during the day.
While I have a backlog on responding to comments, I'm currently trying to go back to at least a one-week-old post so that I can add replies to these comments that I missed a week ago as well, hopefully, in a few days, I'm all back on track. I read everything mostly instantly, but I chose not to respond when I'm focussed on other things and do comment rounds later unless I'm already actively doing something on Hive at that moment.
I'm also trying to make use of the CTP tipping bot as much as I can. I don't think I hit the 20x a day often, but I'm pretty sure I'm throwing at least 10 a day in a comment to reward others with the CTP tipping bot. It's a lovely way to spread some CTP.
I've added value to the Hive chain by writing daily about various topics. I have not managed to publish any Listnerds guides this week, but behind the scenes, I made good progress with the ebook I'm creating for Listnerds newbies. I'm not just bundling the guides but actually re-writing most of the things in there as well. I was hoping for that ebook to be done this week, but bureaucrazy decided to need my time more in real life so this will be aimed to be done in about two weeks. This time I'm not aiming for this current week knowing the number of appointments and the time it will cost us to travel there in the 38 degrees, I'm not going to push myself that hard and take it easy. If I have some more office time during the evenings compared to last week, I may be able to make it but usually, daytime appointments mean the boyfriend needs the office the full evenings. Thankfully, a shared office will not last many months, and I will have to sit it out just a little longer only.
Another great way of adding value is the awesome chats I had in our Listnerds team chat with @deeanndmathews the past week. She is very intelligent and I really love the chats we have (often long ones!) as they always bring some sort of insights and value to me personally. I'm very proud she's part of the team. She's an inspiration!
That's it for this week
As I'm trying to break the 2 AM wake cycle desperately, and it's close to half past twelve already, I need to get this published and head to bed to be ready for our duties tomorrow. Let's see how this next week goes, good night for now!
More Listnerds Content
- 10 Things You Should Know When You Just Joined Listnerds | Part 2
- Celebrating 50000 Listnerds stake & I'm now sending Listnerds tips
- Listnerds chances - Buy & Stake Listnerds, pick a nerd and double your Listnerds
- How-to receive affiliate commissions on Listnerds without an uphold account
- Let's discuss the Listnerds unstaking process
- My first 3 months on Listnerds - Building & milestones to be proud of
- Mail token earnings update
- Helping my team members to build their CTP stake on Listnerds
- I'm leaving Listnerds curation comments and they work
- Plagiarism on Listnerds - Piggybacking on other people's content
- 10 Things you should know when you just joined Listnerds
- Listnerds Music NFT Giveaway - Stick Up Boys "Going Out"
- Plagiarism on Listnerds
- Examples of the emails I created for Listnerds
- Earn Listnerds & CTP tokens by opening emails
- How-To Auto Scale Your Emails
- Listnerds Newbies Guide | Enterprise Membership Rocks!
- Listnerds - Building something great together
- Listnerds Newbies Guide - Embedding images in HTML
- I have to share my excitement - Daily Listnerds earnings!
- HivePunks Giveaway - Winner Announcement
- Listnerds Newbies Guide - Sell your digital art on Listnerds
- Listnerds Newbies Guide - The Importance of a catchy title/subject line
- Listnerds Newbies Guide - Evaluating the first month
- Listnerds Newbies Guide - What's a Click-Through Rate? (CTR)
- Listnerds Newbies Guide - Let's talk about Solo mail
- Listnerds Newbies Guide - How to get your email verified
- Listnerds Newbies Guide - Let's talk about (E)MAIL
- Listnerds - Reviewing The First 2 Weeks
- Listnerds Newbies Guide - Earning Listnerds Tokens
- Listnerds Newbies Guide - Staking CTP Increases Your Voting Power
- Listnerds Newbies Guide - Start earning in a few simple steps
- Join My Listnerds Team To Win A Free Hive Punk
- ListNerds Newbie's Guide - How-To Stake CTP On ListNerds.com
- The header image is my personal design made in Canva Pro I don't give permission to use any of my designs unless I've given permission directly.
- The text divider is my own design, created with Canva Pro with the usage of images from Canva Pro or in other cases my own images. The text divider designs are also for my own use only, unless I've given you direct permission to use them.
If you want to connect, you can give me a follow on my socials. For inquiries, you can send me a direct message on Discord.
Social Media Management Portfolio:
@thisismylife, thank you for the kind mention ... I enjoy chatting with you also, and it is always a honor and a pleasure to have such a caring, sharing, focused team leader who makes SURE we actually know what we are doing on Listnerds and how to do it best.
I had to read it twice to be sure ... but yeah, bureaucrazy is just right, and here in the U.S.A we know about that hassle too ... take your time and take care of you, and we'll be here, ready to learn!
Rich Dad, Poor Dad was the start of my journey into the thought patterns that allowed me to recognize Hive and Listnerds as opportunities ... glad you're enjoying it!
Congratulations @thisismylife! You have completed the following achievement on the Hive blockchain and have been rewarded with new badge(s):
Your next payout target is 11000 HP.
The unit is Hive Power equivalent because post and comment rewards can be split into HP and HBD
You can view your badges on your board and compare yourself to others in the Ranking
If you no longer want to receive notifications, reply to this comment with the word
To support your work, I also upvoted your post!
Perfect my friend have the best day thanks for sharing on Listnereds😎
@thisismylife! You Are Alive so I just staked 0.1 $ALIVE to your account on behalf of @benthomaswwd. (5/20)
The tip has been paid for by the We Are Alive Tribe through the earnings on @alive.chat, feel free to swing by our daily chat any time you want.
PIZZA Holders sent $PIZZA tips in this post's comments:
@benthomaswwd(3/5) tipped @thisismylife (x1)
You can now send $PIZZA tips in Discord via tip.cc!
Sometimes these things are combined - you're being seen and adding value.
Good to take a measured approach especially when you have bureaucrazy in the mix!
Yes, it's actually the only way I can write it currently, until things are smooth, crazy it is!
Trying to not get too annoyed by it though things just move slow here I will try to adapt to their ways and meanwhile just adjust the rest of my planning around it.. Until I can work with my own only lol.
Oh yes you do add value to the community.
I take the tip you share to listen to audio books while walking around. It’s been so long since I don’t do it cause I normally lose the focus on what I’m listening, but would be a very good way to listen many of those books that I never find time to read. Thanks for sharing!
Thank you so much!
To me, it's the only way to listen to them honestly, I will not find the peace of mind currently to sit down with a book. On top of that, I would probably make me sit in a position that my head hurts, or my eyes because I won't stop reading lol, so this is honestly the easiest way to do so. It took a few years after my boyfriend mentioned this to start listening :)
Because this is such an awesome post, here is a BBH Tip for you. . Keep up the fantastic work
Great work! Keep on grinding!
I love your posts. You definitely add a lot to this community.
Thanks . keep on rockin it.