HOW TO PREPARE FRY RICE PROCEDURES
Ingredients needed for the process
- Cooked rice (preferably cold and day-old)
- Assorted vegetables (e.g., carrots, peas, bell peppers, corn)
- Protein (e.g., cooked chicken, shrimp, tofu)
- Eggs (optional)
- Soy sauce
- Oil (such as vegetable or sesame oil)
- Garlic and ginger (minced)
- Salt and pepper
- Green onions (chopped) for garnish
- Prepare all your ingredients: Chop the vegetables, dice the protein, and beat the eggs (if using).
- Heat a large pan or wok over medium-high heat and add oil.
- Add minced garlic and ginger to the hot oil and sauté for a minute until fragrant.
- Add the diced protein and cook until it's no longer pink (if using raw meat).
- Push the protein to the side of the pan and add the beaten eggs. Scramble the eggs until they're fully cooked, then mix them with the protein.
- Add the chopped vegetables to the pan and stir-fry for a few minutes until they start to soften.
- Push all the ingredients to the side of the pan and add a bit more oil to the empty space. Add the cold, day-old rice to the pan. Break up any clumps of rice with a spatula and let it cook for a few minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Drizzle soy sauce over the rice and mix everything together. The amount of soy sauce you use will depend on your taste preference and the quantity of rice.
- Season the fried rice with salt and pepper to taste. You can also add other seasonings if you like, such as oyster sauce or sesame oil.
- Continue to stir-fry the rice for a few more minutes until it's heated through and has a slightly crispy texture.
- Once the fried rice is ready, garnish with chopped green onions.
- Serve the fried rice hot as a delicious main dish or side.
Feel free to customize this basic recipe by adding your favorite ingredients or adjusting the seasonings to suit your taste. Enjoy your homemade fried rice!
If their is anything I needed to add and I didn't please write it for me in the comments will take the correction no one is perfect.😁