Draw LeoBall pot of 1000 Leo and 30 HBD! Week 36
News of the week
- The winning numbers of the draw were: 14 30 41 42 59 +06
- This week another 50 LEO is added to the Jackpot.
- The Prize Fund is increasing week by week.
- The advertising fund is starting to grow but we will not launch campaigns until it has a certain volume.
- I am expanding the Prize Fund's investments and improving profitability.
Prizes must be claimed in order to collect them.
Second Prize Listnerds are shared equally among the winners.
The NFTs will be chosen by me, not by the winner.
I am passionate about giveaways and I love Leofinance so I decided to organize a weekly giveaway.
Strengthen the Leo token and give it more uses
Publicize the services provided by Leofinance
Many more prizes will appear as the Prize Pool increases.
This draw will be referenced to the result of the Powerball (one of the main lotteries in the United States)
The draw will be held on Tuesday and bets can be made until Sunday UTC time. On Monday I will quote the bettors and their final numbers. It will be done in the comments of this same post.
The day after the draw, the winners will be known. The smaller prizes will be awarded in one week, the jackpot will be awarded in 12 monthly payments.
How to take part:
Very simple, choose 5 numbers from 1 to 69 and a Leoball number from 1 to 26. You already have your winning combination.
Now you just have to leave it in the comments next to your username to receive the prize.
You can make as many combinations as Tickets you have.
One free ticket per user (Minimum Reputation 50)
One ticket per reblog
5 tickets for each article (maximum 1 per week) on the draw with a link to it (a minimum of quality)
One ticket for each Leo sent to the Prize Fund
5 tickets for every Hive sent to the Prize Fund
5 tickets for every 150 Ecency points sent to the Prize Fund
Every 20 tickets purchased 1 gift ticket.
To purchase tickets with tokens and points, send to the account of the Prize Fund @ yeckingo1
- 426 Leo
- 38,53 Hive
- 33,82 HBD
- 45 Listnerds
How the Prize Fund is financed:
- 250 Leo of my initial contribution to the fund
- 100% of the Leo achieved in this publication
- 100% of the Hive power achieved in this publication
- 100% of the HBD achieved in this publication
- 85% of Leo from ticket sales
- 85% of the Hive for ticket sales
- 100% of Ecency points for ticket sales
- 85% of the returns from the Prize Fund
- 100% of any donation received (it would be a great help to get started)
How funds are used:
The Leo will be turned on and rented at https://leofi.io/ to promote this new application and generate more Leo for the Prize Fund
If it is not possible to rent, it will be delegated to curators in the community to get more Leo.
Leo will also go to beeswap pools, Cub finance and soon to Polygon. This will provide Leo with liquidity and generate more Leo for the Prize Fund.
The Hive will be powered up and delegated to @leo.voter to support the new accounts and generate more Leos for the Prize Fund.
The HBD will target the Leo purchase at https://leodex.io/ to promote this Leo exchange.
Half of the points will be used to promote the giveaway and the other half for Boost
- 10% of Leo for sale of tickets for advertising in Leofiance
- 10% of the Hive for sale of tickets for advertising in Leofinance
- 10% of the returns of the Prize Fund for advertising in Leofinance
- 5% of Leo for the sale of tickets to manage the raffle
- 5% of the Hive for the sale of tickets to manage the raffle
- 5% of the returns of the Prize Fund for the management of the raffle
Leave your bets in the comments and good luck to everyone.
Leoball Raffle Sponsors: