Saturday Saver's Club Challenge Week 32
Achievements of the week:
- This week I got 21 HP a little slow but I'm speeding up.
- After expanding my annual goals I will focus a little more on growing the draw.
- Wide objectives up to 2000 HP by the end of the year.
- The Leoball prize fund continues to grow and has allowed the jackpot to be increased to 1000 Leo + 30 HBD.
- I continue to invest in Layer 2 Tokens that will allow me to accelerate more in the second half of the year.
I am not going to use a specific table but rather my own posts on the subject to add more or less each week.
I am also going to keep track of the prize fund of my Leoball draw to see how the prizes can be increased but without a very defined objective, although I would like to reach a jackpot of 10,000 Leo by the end of the year.
My challenge is easy, to get to 1000 HP "challenge revised to 2000 HP" when this year ends, I started at 300 HP more or less.
I would have to get 26 HP a week.
Here is my progress in the Leoball Prize Fund
Well I hope I have not bored you, if you have any questions or comments do not hesitate to do so.