- Bitcoin Price Pushes to Clear $7,750 as Key Weekly Close Approaches;
- Bitcoin Miner Maker Ebang Files for a $100M US IPO ;
- Facebook’s Libra Has Changed. But It Still Might Be a Win for Bitcoin ;
- SEC, Kik Continue Court Clash Over $100M Kin Token Sale;
- Bitcoin Halving 2020: The ‘Arms Race’ for Miner Efficiency Intensifies;
- 🗞 Daily Crypto Calendar, April, 26th 💰
- Bitcoin Trading Update
Welcome to the Daily Crypto News: A complete Press Review, Coin Calendar and Trading Analysis. Enjoy!
Today Bitcoin (BTC) price briefly popped above $7,700, suggesting the reminder of the weekend, along with the weekly close will provide higher than normal levels of excitement. The move to $7,708 was short lived but nearly set a higher high above Thursday’s impressive surge to $7,742. At the time of writing, Bitcoin price is trading sideways between $7,500-$7,569 as traders attempt to press the price above $7,600.
Altcoins also rallied higher as Bitcoin price squeezed up to $7,700 earlier today but at the moment top movers like Ether (ETH), Chainlink (LINK) and Tezos (XTZ) are dependent on Bitcoin’s price action in order to continue their uptrends.
As discussed in previous analysis, this is just a hair away from the 61.8% Fibonacci retracement and today and on April 23 the price struggles to cross above this level of resistance.
Ebang International Holdings, one of the leading manufacturers of bitcoin mining equipment, is taking another stab at going public, this time farther from home and with a smaller fundraising target.
The Hangzhou, China-based firm aims to raise up to $100 million from an initial public offering (IPO) in the U.S., according to an April 24 filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). The Chinese firm would be listed under the ticker symbol EBON on the New York Stock Exchange or Nasdaq. Loop Capital Markets in Chicago and AMTD Global Markets in Hong Kong are the underwriters on the deal.
This is Ebang’s second attempt to go public after it failed to do so on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange (HKEX) in June 2018. The target proceeds from that would-be IPO were estimated to be $1 billion.
- Levels of public trust in decentralized cryptos are still quite low.
- But Libra’s restricted nature may actually end up sending people towards decentralized assets.
- There’s a possibility that some kind of interoperability with Ethereum could emerge.
Facebook’s Libra has changed. Having been roundly criticized after its unveiling in June 2019, it has now updated its white paper in a bid to placate regulators and governments.
Most notably, the new look Libra gets rid of any intention to move to a permissionless ledger. It also introduces a range of stablecoins pegged to single national fiat currencies, in addition to the multi-pegged Libra stablecoin itself.
“Levels of public trust in decentralized cryptocurrencies are still quite low,” explains Glen Goodman, the author of The Crypto Trader.
“In other words, Bitcoin will be a beneficiary, and more broadly Libra may lift all crypto boats,” McFarlane concludes.
he U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and Kik Interactive are both doubling down on their desire for a speedy resolution to a nine-month-old legal case over whether Kik’s 2017 initial coin offering was a securities sale.
The SEC and Kik both filed oppositions to the other party’s motions for summary judgement late Friday, reiterating their arguments in the case and their respective takes on whether statements collected during the court battle to date are complete and accurate.
In the SEC’s view, kin would have no value if it wasn’t for Kik’s efforts to “champion” the ecosystem, writing, “at no point during its marketing campaign did Kik identify any specific good or service that could be purchased with kin.”
In lead-up to the next bitcoin halving event in May, some bitcoin miners are looking at leveraging what Moore and Carlson describe as “surplus energy” to make operations even more cost-effective.
In this episode of the Bitcoin Halving 2020: Miner Perspective podcast series, we take a trip down memory lane back to the early days of bitcoin when miners first began competing for network rewards.
🗞 Daily Crypto News, April, 26th💰
- Matic Network (MATIC)
"~89% Of tokens unlocked on 26 April 2020 are NOT to be released into the market."
- Request (REQ)
"Make a comment on the thread before April 26th 23:59 CEST."
- Bitball Treasure (BTRS)
"We are pleased to announce that Bitball Treasure (BTRS) @BitballTreasure will be listed on 26th April 2020."
- ADAMANT Messenger (ADM)
Release of ADAMANT Messenger Web app v2.5.0 with enhanced node list, updates and fixes.
Bitcoin Trading Update by my friend @cryptopassion
Here is the chart of my last analysis :
Here is the current chart :
After the break of the resistance line of 7340$, we are consolidating just upper, preparing the next move. Most of the time, I don't like a patter where we stay just next the major resistance line we just broken. When a major resistance line is broken, we must have a nice move because lot of buyers are waiting that this line is broken to trigger they buy order. So if we still stay just next, it means that this level is not interesting the traders and that we are waiting for a possible move to enter, but no one is sure about the direction of that move, this is the difficulty.
- 🗞 Daily Crypto News, April, 25th💰
- 🗞 Daily Crypto News, April, 24th💰
- 🗞 Daily Crypto News, April, 23rd💰
- 🗞 Daily Crypto News, April, 22nd💰
- 🗞 Daily Crypto News, April, 21st💰
- 🗞 Daily Crypto News, April, 20th💰
- 🗞 Daily Crypto News, April, 19th💰
- 🗞 Daily Crypto News, April, 18th💰
- 🗞 Daily Crypto News, April, 17th💰
- 🗞 Daily Crypto News, April, 16th💰
- 🗞 Daily Crypto News, April, 15th💰
- 🗞 Daily Crypto News, April, 14th💰
- 🗞 Daily Crypto News, April, 12th💰
- 🗞 Daily Crypto News, April, 11th💰
- 🗞 Daily Crypto News, April, 10th💰
- 🗞 Daily Crypto News, April, 9th💰
- 🗞 Daily Crypto News, April, 8th💰
- 🗞 Daily Crypto News, April, 7th💰
- 🗞 Daily Crypto News, April, 6th💰
- 🗞 Daily Crypto News, April, 5th💰
- 🗞 Daily Crypto News, April, 4th💰
- 🗞 Daily Crypto News, April, 3rd💰
- 🗞 Daily Crypto News, April, 2nd💰
- 🗞 Daily Crypto News, April, 1st💰
You don't want to miss a Crypto news?
Use Brave browser, one that respects your privacy and pays you !
Come try out a great blockchain game: Splinterlands