Here is my fourth weekly report on my progress (growth) using the Start Earning Today program.
This week has clearly shown how we need to realize the effect that exchange-rates have, especially if we want to keep track of the value of our tokens in fiat currencies too.
Here are my stats for week #4.
Stats for Week 4:
- Balance: 0.00005087 BTC (Up by 0.00000685 BTC (+15.56%))
- BTC (site) Rate at time of writing: $9162.44
- Dollar Value: $0.47 (Up by $0.05 (+11.96%))
- ZAR Value: R8.29 (Up by R0.43 (+0.05%))
- Balance: 14.7 BAT (Up by 5.1 BAT (+53.1%))
- Exchange rate (Coingecko): $0.203651
- Dollar Value: $2.99 (Up by $0.97 (+48%))
- ZAR Value: R52.71 (Up by R15.23 (+40.64%))
- Balance: 37.5 PRE (Up by 2 PRE (+5.63%))
- Exchange rate (Coingecko): $0.01895406
- Dollar Value: $0.71 (Up by $0.02 (+2.9%))
- ZAR Value: R12.52 (Down by R0.34 (-2.64%))
- Balance: Estimated Value of $0.98 (Up by $0.41 (+71.93%))
- ZAR Value: Estimated at R17.28 (Up by R6.71 (+63%))
- SWAP.BTC: 0.000095 BTC (No change) - Dollar Value: $0.97 (Up $0.04)
- SWAP.HIVE: 0.34425473 (I transfered 1 Hive to the HIVE platform) Current value @ $0.10)
- CTP: 397.443 CTP (Up by 57.80 CTP)
- CTP staked: 30 CTP (no change)
- Total CTP in Dollar value: $3.96 (Down $1.88)
- LEO: 0.178 (No change)
- NEOXAG: 0.00533375 (No change)
- NEOXAG staked: 0.00533375 (No change)
Hive-Engine Total Value:
- Dollar Value: $5.03 (Down by $2.38 (-8.45%))
- ZAR Value: R88.67 (Down by R48.80 (-35.5%))
- Dollar Value: $10.18 (Down by $0.94 (-8.45%))
- ZAR Value: R179.47 (Down by R26.78 (-12.98%)
Learning From These Reports
What is already becoming clear is the following:
- As the Bitcoin price got stronger, we started to receive less BTC per claim. Nonetheless, the dollar value increased and that assured a steady growth. Over the past day or two though, bitcoin price declined but we still received only small amounts per claim. The growth is still there though.
- Brave showed some good results and I think I can focus a bit more on growing my BRAVE account.
- My PRESEARCH account was a bit slow. I should focus on doing more searches daily in PRESEARCH. I think that will speed up the growth somewhat.
- Hive is showing nice movement and I will continue to create content and be active on the HIVE platform.
- What I really need to start doing now is to get serious about promoting the Start Earning Today program on other platforms. I need to educate myself on the topic of promoting and look at resources such as traffic exchanges etc.
Next week Friday will be the last Friday in the month of May, seeing that the following Sunday is month-end.
With the two dates so close to one another, I will not do a weekly report next Friday, but rather a monthly report on Monday, 1 June 2020.
As mentioned, exchange rates has a huge effect on the week-to-week figures and can show a lot of fluctuation in values from week to week. Those who are involved in trading the markets refer to this as the "noise" of shorter terms.
Thus, it will be interesting to see the overall movement that took place during the month of May.