My Goals for 2020
Setting your goals for 2020 is a very important aspect of being able to move forwards and progress, not only in your personal life but also in your business life
So in response to the post I am going to list my top 3 goals in my Personal life and also in my business life
First my personal life
- One of my main goals in my life has been to spend as much time with my family and loved ones as I can. Over the past year I lost 2 brothers and realised that because of the distance in miles that I have from my immediate family I was not able to spend as much time with them as I would have liked. As a result of this I have a resolve that I will not be letting Kilometres prevent me rom doing what I count as a very important factor of my life and will be making sure that I travel to see my Mother and sister at least 3 time in 2020. After all my mother is 89, very fit and active, but the reality of age is hitting home and I do want to connect far more. I also have a go0al to Video call her every week as well as engaging daily with her over the phone.
- another very important factor in my life is that of staying fit, healthy and active, I have been going to the gym now on a very regular basis and I have a goal of going to the Gym everyday tin 2020. Spending that 1 hour every morning at 5am before the rest of the day starts sets me up as a winner already and energises me for the day ahead. This level of activity is fantastic for the Mind and the Body.
- This year I have a goal of actually having a Holiday, In discussion with my partner we have realised that we have not really ever had a holiday, when ever we have time off it is usually spent visiting kids, grand kids, taking care of other peoples needs etc. So this year we have a goal of spending some time for ourselves and be self-indulgent and go overseas to a remote location and just be.
My Business Goals for 2020
- To improve the service, I offer my customers. I am a website owner and one of my primary goals is to make the experience that my customers have a much better one. One that they can feel good about having and one that they will always want to return to.
- I have in the pipeline another online business (not a TE or Mailer or any of those type of Affiliate programs) which I started in late 2019 and have a goal that I will finalise this business and have a goal to make sure that the business is bringing in a certain level of income by December 2020
- Since moving my extensive list over to Traffic Wave, there has been a substantial cull, which was needed and not regretted. However, I have a goal this year of building my list back up to the numbers it was prior to the move. This will not be a hard task but a consistent task. And is very do-able provided I work for it every day.
Setting goals for your life and your business is a very positive action and if anything, you should have the goal to set goals.
These are just a few goals that I have for 2020 and I am already knocking some of mine out of the ballpark so am very energised for the days and months ahead.
As @flaxz says, What are your Goals