Just got my App on iOS on the front page of my phone and noticed the update.
I really enjoyed the changes. Love the new design and added details. Makes more sense. With time I will tell more but for now, that’s my opinion.
Testing out more...
As part of my usual feedback I want to always add up something more meanfull, so I have included some things (minor) I will eventually open a GitHub ticket for if none until then.
These are on iOS 13.3 on an iPhone 8.
- When sliding down or upon a post, if you accidentally slide on top of a picture it will show the picture instead. This does not happen some times and I think it has to do with either if its just one picture at the beginning of the post or only happens when the picture is inside HTML code.
- When zooming a photo on a post without clicking on it, the zoom is anchored on the top left corner.
- When replying, if you use an emoji you need to add another character (space for example) for the “reply” button to enable.
- Clicking on the side “Profile” menu does move the background to the profile page but does not bring it to the front (hiding the side menu) as it does for bookmarks for example. Same thing for the profile picture.
- Noticed while writing this post that saving the post now adds multiple entries on the drafts. Not sure if that’s intended but I prefer the previous mode (where the same draft is overwritten). Note: after testing this a bit more I think I know what happened. It was me going to the writing mode again where a version of what I was writing was older and when saving that, it created a new draft. Loading the draft first and then editing and saving, does not create a new draft.
Spin your luck!
I have just noticed this now... you can (for now) every 24 hours, spin the wheel and win ESTM or buy in some spins:
Keep the Great Work!
I will edit this post if I find more.