30-Day Challange : Level . IV : Relationships, Life, the Self, and COIVD
Hello Citizens of D.Buzz,
It's time we release the next series in our 30-day challenge series. This is level IV!
We get a lot of touching, thought-provoking, and important questions here at D.Buzz. That’s why we’ve created the next 30-day challenge. This month's worth of questions comes from anonymous author, they are part of our D.Buzz community, however they asked to remain anonymous, but they felt these questions were compelling and interesting and really wanted to know your responses to them (*And so do we :) ).
Below you will find 30 thought-provoking questions dealing with relationships, life, the self, and COIVD. All are very interesting questions, that will generate exciting conversations and keep you inspired for the next 30 days!
What is the 30-day challenge about?
In a nutshell it's about inspiration. It's here to provide you a spark of daily inspiration, motivation for you to post content, inspire you to get online and engage with your fellow residents of D.Buzz.
There is no right or wrong answer, there are no judges holding you accountable... It's very much self-directed, and we hope interesting enough for you to carry through all 30 days.
This is the fourth installment of the 30-day challenge. There are three other thirty-day challenges you can take at any time if you wish. Each one is little different, each one has different questions and outcomes, and each one people have successfully completed. However, only a few have completed all three so far. Will you be the first complete all four?
Here are links to the 3 previous 30-Day challenges.
- Level 1 : https://peakd.com/hive-114105/@dbuzz/30-day-challenge-by-dbuzz
- Level 2 : https://peakd.com/hive-119826/@dbuzz/30-day-challange--level--ii--lets-do-it-agai
- Level 3 : https://peakd.com/hive-148441/@dbuzz/30-day-challange--level--iii--goal-crushing-challenges
The stage is now set let's get to level IV!
These questions go a bit deep. Feel free to answer as you wish, and give as much or as little information that you feel comfortable sharing. Remember please be respectful of your fellow bees and don't judge others on their answers!
When you post use the tag : #dbuzz30lv4
(Makes it a bit easier to find) :D
- Do you believe that first love never dies? Why or Why not?
- What is the most painful experience you had/have while you're in a relationship?
- What is the most romantic moment of your life?
- Do you still keep memorabilia of your ex? Why or Why not?
- Can you share a special photo of someone who definitely made a big impact on your life?
- Is it really necessary to know everything from your partner’s previous relationships?
- What is the secret to having a long-lasting relationship?
- Show a photo that describes your dreams
- Show a photo that best describes you
- What do you expect about your life five years from now?
- If you can turn back the time, what are the things you want to change or not change?
- Do you want to live and reach 100 plus years old or you're ok with 80 plus and rest in peace.
- If there's something you want to change in your life, what is it?
- Are you living the life of your dreams? Why or why not?
- Show the most special photo of you and explain why it is very special to you?
- How would you describe yourself?
- What are you passionate about?
- Can you share a photo of what you are doing right now?
- What personal achievements are you most proud of?
- If there's something you can't live without? What is it?
- What are the most important things to you in life?
- What do you think about COVID?
- How long do you think COVID issue will last?
- Is there a possibility that what we are facing right now will be over in 2022?
- How can you help our society, especially nowadays?
- Do you agree that wearing a face mask and a face shield can protect you from COVID?
- Show a picture of your thoughts about COVID.
- What do you think about COVID vaccines?
- If you had three wishes, what would you wish for?
- Congrats you did a great job! You can brag and encourage everyone to join the 30-day challenge.
If you wish you may also re-buzz the award below saying you have completed the challenge, LEVEL 4!
D.Buzz over and out.
D.Buzz is ...
Is a censorship-resistant short form microblogging platform that empowers you to share your thoughts in 280 characters or less.
Censorship resistant and built for the community with love.
We strive to have a fun and neutral stance on topics. If you have any concerns with the content, please contact @jacuzzi, who writes and generates the content for our articles, or the @dbuzz team for clarification.