Plant Power Cooking Challenge | Week #18 | Come Join Us!!
🥦🌽🍉 WEEK #18 🍈🍅🥜
Plant Power Weekly Cooking Challenge
Every Thursday is a new challenge and new ingredients, of which you may use one or more to make in your recipe submission. Not only is this challenge published from this account, I also share the link within the Plant Power curation posted every Thursday via the main @NaturalMedicine account.
Plant Power Cooking Challengesponsored by @shanibeer - @naturalmedicine - @justinparke
Week #17 Winner(s)
When I laid on eyes on this beauty, I instantly knew it was the winner. I've had peach pie and peach cobbler, but peach cake is new to me, but peach cake needs to be a common North American dessert as soon as possible. I'm outside the country, so it's gonna be hard for me to force it into the kitchens of the masses. Well, I think the responsibility lies on the state of Georgia to create this trend. After all, they are the ones producing all the peaches.
Congratulations @blackberryskunk! You are the winner of 25 LOTUS, 4 HIVE, and a 5% beneficiary of this post.
2nd & 3rd Prize Winners
Chef @journeylife shared an amazing peach and banana porridge, which I'm sure will please just about anyone. She decided to share this recipe via 3Speak, so the preparation is very easy to follow.
@carolynstahl could've easily been the winner once again this week, because her dish is full of innovative components. What I like most are the little besan squares, a bit similar to tofu, but I'm sure much more delicious!
Week #17 Ingredients/Styles:
- You can create a dish with all three ingredients, or just one, or even two.
- You can use any other ingredient you like, but one of the listed vegetables should be the feature of the dish.
- You can use item(s) from the other column if you'd like to use a sweet in your savory or a savory in your sweet, but you must use at least one ingredient in the recommended flavor style.
- No animal products can be used
- Post in the Natural Medicine community and use any other tag such as #vegan, #plantbased, and #foodie, as your secondary tags
- Please drop the link below this post.
- Also, don't forget the #naturalmedicine tag if you want to earn LOTUS.
- Each week I'll choose a winner to be receive part post beneficiary of my curation posts.
- 1st prize is 25 LOTUS + 4 HIVE, 2nd prize is 3 HIVE + 5 LOTUS, and 3rd prize is 1 HIVE, courtesy of @shanibeer, @NaturalMedicine and me (@JustinParke)
- If you'd like to sponsor this challenge, please drop a message below.
- Great posts may get nominated for OCD support, reblogged, tweeted and even tipped!
Earn LOTUS and HIVE rewards for sharing your natural health content on www.naturalmedicine.io. If you don't already have a HIVE account, you can sign up for
FREEhere. We support writers sharing about herbalism, TCM, yoga, meditation, vegan and other healthy diets, as well as earth-centered practices such as foraging, permaculture, and biodynamics - read more about us here!
Delegate | Community | Discord | LotusChat