Greetings #plantbased chefs, @JustinParke here with a new Plant Power Cooking Challenge. As @NaturalMedicine's Plant-Based Curator, I get to witness all the culinary happenings on Hive, and I am thankful for this opportunity to highlight and reward some of this blockchain's most delicious recipes. Time flies and it's hard to believe it's already Week #6.
Each Thursday I post a list of ingredients that you can use in any combination to make your recipe submission, and I share the link within the Plant Power curation posted every Thursday via the main @NaturalMedicine account.
WEEK #6 - LET'S GET READY
It's another week and another choice of new and different ingredients, so be sure to check below for this week's featured ingredients. I almost fell off my shrimp boat when I saw @herbertholmes2's Meatless Jambalaya, but it was a close call because there were so many delicious recipes. @carolynstahl broke all the rules with some super fusion tacos, and they look amazing!! @aichel's bean-based mock meat made me miss our time in Ecuador where we occasionally ate "carne de soya."
There were also very special submissions from Sreypov, ShielaShraf, and Kyleana. I highly recommend you check out some of these posts if you have time. Congratulations to all the participants, you work does not go unnoticed.
@HerbertHolmes2, you are the winner of 25 LOTUS, 5 HIVE, and a 5% beneficiary of this post, so get your Cajun stomp on my friend!!
Plant Power Cooking Challenge@herbertholmes2
Week #5 Winner
Week #5 Ingredients:
- You can create a dish with all three ingredients, or just one, or even two.
- You can use any other ingredient you like, but one of the listed vegetables should be the feature of the dish.
- You can use item(s) from the other column if you'd like to use a sweet in your savory or a savory in your sweet, but you must use at least one ingredient in the recommended flavor style.
- No animal products can be used
- Post in the Natural Medicine community and use any other tag such as #vegan, #plantbased, and #foodiesbeehive, as your secondary tags
- Please drop the link below this post.
- Also, don't forget the #naturalmedicine tag if you want to earn LOTUS.
- Each week I'll choose a winner to be receive part post beneficiary of my curation posts.
- You'll also win 25 LOTUS & 5 HIVE, courtesy of @NaturalMedicine and me @JustinParke.
- If you'd like to sponsor this challenge, please drop a message below.
- Great posts may get nominated for OCD support, reblogged, tweeted and even tipped!
Earn Instantly For Writing Natural Health ContentEarn LOTUS and HIVE rewards for sharing your natural health content on www.naturalmedicine.io. If you don't already have a HIVE account, you can sign up for
FREEhere. We support writers sharing about herbalism, TCM, yoga, meditation, vegan and other healthy diets, as well as earth-centered practices such as foraging, permaculture, and biodynamics - read more about us here!
Delegate | Community | Discord | Lotuschat