Greetings #plantbased chefs, @JustinParke here with a new Plant Power Cooking Challenge. As @NaturalMedicine's Plant-Based Curator, I get to witness all the culinary happenings on Hive, and I am thankful for this opportunity to highlight and reward some of this blockchain's most delicious recipes. We now roll into Week #7.
Each Thursday I post a list of ingredients that you can use in any combination to make your recipe submission, and I share the link within the Plant Power curation posted every Thursday via the main @NaturalMedicine account.
WEEK #7 - Do You Believe In Luck?
Feeling lucky chef? Well, if you aren't, no need to worry, this challenge is all about culinary prowess and skill. The competition is now quite fierce but friendly, and with so many different flavors and techniques from all the world, this friendly rivalry can only serve to make each of us up our game each week.
Chef @chetanpadliya won me over with his simple but appealing sago & mango caramelized pudding, while @cindycam made some very special carrot arepas. Also, Cambodian chef @sreypov treated us with her take on pad thai, a class Thai dish.
Not to be left out were delicious entries from Lizelle, EmyBaby, Nayha23, JourneyLife, CarolynStahl, VivieHardika, Sreypov, ShielaShraf, and Kyleana. There is so much talent among us, it gets harder and harder to choose a winner each week, but I thank you all for making that choice very difficult.
@chetanpadliya, you are the winner of 25 LOTUS, 5 HIVE, and a 5% beneficiary of this post, so get your mango groove on my friend!
Plant Power Cooking Challenge@chetanpadliya
Week #6 Winner
Week #7 Ingredients:
- You can create a dish with all three ingredients, or just one, or even two.
- You can use any other ingredient you like, but one of the listed vegetables should be the feature of the dish.
- You can use item(s) from the other column if you'd like to use a sweet in your savory or a savory in your sweet, but you must use at least one ingredient in the recommended flavor style.
- No animal products can be used
- Post in the Natural Medicine community and use any other tag such as #vegan, #plantbased, and #foodiesbeehive, as your secondary tags
- Please drop the link below this post.
- Also, don't forget the #naturalmedicine tag if you want to earn LOTUS.
- Each week I'll choose a winner to be receive part post beneficiary of my curation posts.
- You'll also win 25 LOTUS & 5 HIVE, courtesy of @NaturalMedicine and me @JustinParke.
- If you'd like to sponsor this challenge, please drop a message below.
- Great posts may get nominated for OCD support, reblogged, tweeted and even tipped!
Earn Instantly For Writing Natural Health ContentEarn LOTUS and HIVE rewards for sharing your natural health content on www.naturalmedicine.io. If you don't already have a HIVE account, you can sign up for
FREEhere. We support writers sharing about herbalism, TCM, yoga, meditation, vegan and other healthy diets, as well as earth-centered practices such as foraging, permaculture, and biodynamics - read more about us here!
Delegate | Community | Discord | Lotuschat