My etsy sales have picked up and I found one of my items suddenly sold out. Before Thanksgiving! So I am knitting every spare moment. I also enlisted one of my daughters to begin a sample for a loom knitting pattern I am creating, thus freeing up time for me to knit for my shop.
I also had to practice some cables this week to help a customer. She had several designs she liked for a baby item and I sort of combined the concepts into this easy cable pattern:
When I get some down time, I want to rework this cable using mock cable stitches so I can eliminate the cable needle.
I also have a list of items I have promised to make for family:
- Long lace infinity scarf for sister Robin--DONE!
- Pocket shawl for sister Lorie--have all I need, just need to start crocheting
- Griffyndor scarf for nephew--in progress
- Sweater started for daughter last year--in closet, to my shame, along with a quilt that needs binding and...
- OK, this is getting embarassing.....
We needleworkers will always have more great ideas than time to make them. But it is pure joy most of the time, right?