Made in Canva
This Is Awesome
Welcome to Awesome Weekly Spotlight #61, and it will feature the Awesome Daily Spotlight posts of the past week.
Awesome Weekly Spotlight Week 26
So let's start, and they will be presented in the order of Monday to Sunday, depending on the day they got the Awesome Daily Spotlight.
Monday: People Are the Best ROI
- In this video @ph1102 mentions all the talk about ROI on curation, and concludes that people are the best ROI, check it out it's awesome.
Tuesday: CTP BP Weekly Updates #6
- In this video @elianaicgomes makes her weekly update for her program the CTP Blueprint, among that her upcoming givaway of 25k CTP tokens, it's awesome check it out.
Wednesday: When nothing goes right!
- In this post @rem-steem gives great advice and inspiration for when nothing goes right, check it out it's awesome.
- In this video @jongolson shares his cross continent adventure moving from one side of Canada to the other, and seeing a lot of great things along the way, it's awesome check it out
- In this video @pixiepost shares the amazing tales, or is it tails, of her awesome cat Timmy, the best cat in the world, just ask him, check it out it's awesome.
Saturday: Being happy does not mean that everything is good now but we have decided to rise above our shortcomings.
- In this video @certain gives really great advice about happiness and that we won't find it in perfection, but by accepting our shortcomings and rise above them, it's awesome check it out.
- This video was made by @cryptospa and it's his Cryptocurrency Market Overview, and here he makes a very interesting analysis of BAT, check it out it's awesome.
So these where the Awesome Daily Spotlight posts and videos this week, and there is 1 such post or video per day, it gets a 100% upvote and reblog, plus a Cross Post to our Hive Community, and it is featured in the Awesome Daily Curation report as well as in this Awesome Weekly Spotlight post, plus it also gets promoted on Twitter.
Thank you very much for reading this post and for supporting this project, it is run by @flaxz, and @ph1102 is our moderator for CTPtalk, @russellstockley is our moderator for #IAmAliveChallenge, and @pixiepost is our stand in moderator, and the goal is to "highlight Awesome Content, and growing the Hive ecosystem by rewarding it".
Payouts To Delegators
In order to attract delegators to this project we reward them with weekly payouts in Hive and CTP tokens according to average weekly Hive Power delegation, and you can read all details in this post, Update About Our Move To Hive - Curation - Delegations - Payouts.
This Is The Payouts For This Weeks Delegations
You can read the full details of the calculations for the payout in this spreadsheet on Google Drive.
Screenshot from Google Drive
Delegate to this project using PeakD, login and open your wallet, you find it in the Hive Power section.
We also have tokens in Hive-engine, and our general policy regarding tokens is that we stake all tokens that we get, given that they are stakeable and if not they will be staked once that is available.
The exception is CTP tokens since we give out 50% of those earnings to our delegators, but we do stake the other 50%, and our stake in CTP has now grown to 27108.
We use 70% of our weekly power down income in Hive to lease Hive Power on hive.dlease.io, and here you can see this weeks power down income and what we leased.
Screenshot from PeakD
So this week @pjansen increased his delegation to 588 HP, thank you very much.
This was also the first week with no Steem payouts, we have already powered it all down and paid it out, and the small rollover from last week was converted to Hive in Steem-engine together with all liquid tokens remaining that was worth enough to actually enable selling.
Earnings of Hive where at about normal levels and earnings of CTP tokens where a bit lower due to more posting in the tribe, which looks like it is also increasing the price of it.
We continue to work towards our goal of growing the Hive ecosytem by rewarding Awesome Content, and a big thanks to all our delegators for your awesome support, these where all thoughts for this week, and ...
This Is Awesome
Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/SthJJDZ