Made in Desygner
This Is Awesome
Welcome to Awesome Weekly Spotlight #78, and it will feature the Awesome Daily Spotlight posts of the past week.
Awesome Weekly Spotlight Week 43
So let's start, and they will be presented in the order of Monday to Sunday, depending on the day they got the Awesome Daily Spotlight.
- In this video @elianaicgomes makes her weekly update for her affiliate program the CTP Blueprint, plus she celebrates that there is now 10 Dolphins in the CTP Swarm, check it out it's awesome.
- In this video @priyanarc shares why she still uses some centralized social media, and it's due to having followers plus friends and family there, it's awesome check it out.
Wednesday: Good to be BACK! New Beginning !!
- In this video @rehan12 is back to making videos after a longer break, and will work on being consistent with it, check it out it's awesome.
Thursday: IAAC 200 - WOW - New goals
- In this video @bradleyarrow completes his day 200 for the #IAmAliveChallenge, and he sets some new goals, it's awesome check it out.
- In this video @ph1102 talks about the dangers with credit cards of spending money that you do not have, and makes a comparison to crypto, check it out it's awesome.
- In this video @cryptospa talks about the rising price of crypto due to the news about Paypal, and he also mentions an interview with Mike Novogratz in relation to this, it's awesome check it out.
Sunday: Do more of What Makes you Happy
- In this video @alokkumar121 gives the great advice to focus your time and energy on what brings you happiness, check it out it's awesome.
So these where the Awesome Daily Spotlight posts and videos this week, and there is 1 such post or video per day, it gets a 100% upvote and reblog, plus a Cross Post to our Hive Community, and it is featured in the Awesome Daily Curation report as well as in this Awesome Weekly Spotlight post, plus it also gets promoted on Twitter.
Thank you very much for reading this post and for supporting this project, it is run by @flaxz, and @ph1102 is our moderator for CTPtalk, @russellstockley is our moderator for #IAmAliveChallenge, @alokkumar121 is our moderator for Actifit, @iamraincrystal is our moderator for #freewrite, and @pixiepost is our comment moderator, and the goal is to "highlight Awesome Content, and growing the Hive ecosystem by rewarding it".
Payouts To Delegators
In order to attract delegators to this project we reward them with weekly payouts in Hive and CTP tokens according to average weekly Hive Power delegation.
Delegators are rewarded with all liquid earnings in Hive, as well as our full weekly power down income, plus also 50% of our earnings in CTP tokens.
This Is The Payouts For This Weeks Delegations
You can read the full details of the calculations for the payout in this spreadsheet on Google Drive.
Screenshot from Google Drive
Delegate to this project using PeakD, login and open your wallet, you find it in the Hive Power section.
This is a calculation of the delegation APR for this week, to make it easy to calculate, the delegation and payout for @flaxz is not part of the calculation, since he does not get a payout in CTP tokens.
Screenshot from Google Drive
You can view the full calculation in the same spreadsheet as the payouts.
We also have tokens in Hive-engine, and our general policy regarding tokens is that we stake all tokens that we get, given that they are stakeable and if not they will be staked once that is available.
The exception is CTP tokens since we give out 50% of those earnings to our delegators, but we do stake the other 50%, and our stake in CTP has now grown to 31555.
So this week @fiberfrau increased her delegation to 140 HP, @certain increased his delegation to 401 HP, @pjansen increased his delegation to 1519 HP, @elianaicgomes increased her delegation to 503 HP and @invest4free increased his delegation to 25 HP, thank you all very much.
The calculated APR for this week is 17.67%, and it went up despite more delegations due to quite substancial increase of earnings in CTP tokens, and highest bid on CTP tokens was exactly the same as last week.
We continue to work towards our goal of growing the Hive ecosytem by rewarding Awesome Content, and a big thanks to all our delegators for your awesome support, these where all thoughts for this week, and ...
This Is Awesome
Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/SthJJDZ