I am rather new to PoB, so wanted to start out by making some posts that would help share who I am, and get to know some of you fine folks on here.
The Question of the Day is:
Do you prefer to post with your mobile device or with a laptop?
It's a simple question of preference.
I like using my laptop, because I regulary have stuff I'm saving and copy\pasting, like links, etc. I find that easier with a mouse.
For writing speed, there's two trains of thought here:
- If you're fast at typing, then a keyboard rocks it.
- Speech to text has improved to the point where you can speak conversationally and have it come out right.
Device preference also depends on where and what type of posts you write. If you're an Actifit user or prefer the outdoors, then it's mobile devices obviously.
I spend a lot of time indoors, due to my work from home job. :) So I like to work on my posts in my breaks and on lunch and after work while I am on my laptop. Plus I have a nice desk setup with multiple monitors and my open laptop with a decent mic.
I have started using dapplr to keep track of some of my favorite folks while I am out and about.
Your turn. Leave a comment below! Mobile or PC for posting on hive?
It's your turn. I'd love to hear which way you like to interact with hive blockchain.
What is #QotD?
QotD (Question of the Day) is a new post series I am starting, where each day there's one question. Comment away! It's a great way to grow and discover more about the people here on the Hive Blockchain.
Make sure you leave your own answer and comment on other folk's replies here too! It's how we grow. :)
I use the following tags when posting because I stake all 4 of these tokens and upvote content on those frontends with this account:
- proofofbrain and pob - This is a new one for me, and I am enjoying the concept.
- ctp - This is my home community. I am an affiliate marketer, and there is no better place on hive than CTP.
- leofinance - Because I post my results in my @threesteps weekly posts about my returns, staking, apr, and account growth, I bouth some #leo tokens, staked them ,and have begun using the Leo Finance space as well. Love it.
- I stake Hive as well, but I don't have a 'specific' hive-centric community I use. I just keep collecting these shiny hive crypto and staking it. I also purchase Hive weekly as part of my account growth.
All rewards received in all 4 tokens are staked, growing the account daily. :)
Look for a new post each day with a new question.