I've always imagined building my own city and using mathematics for the streets and buildings in order to make it perfect. And while I will not have this opportunity in real life, I found my chance with Dcity. Thus I've decided to start a journey of building my dream city brick by brick and making the most of it. The economics are and probably will become more complex, so I will try to decipher and share some of them with you.
The investment in the city of the future was initially at 60 HIVE and with new funding poured into it is now 159 HIVE. While I will still invest from external sources (HIVE) and intend also to put at good use the revenue from the game (SIM and other tokens). No withdraw of the income will be performed until the economics are healthy enough to make it worth.
Here is the work that I've done in my city and the overall stats on it:
- Big spending day as I've bought many buildings: 5 x Ad Agency and 5 x Luxury Home.
- Taxes decreased to 20% and thus my SIM income for the day increased quite much. The Law Firm purchased helped with as it gave me a 10% Tax reduction, thus 2%. The tax is compound from 5% Income tax, 5% Jobs tax, 10% Basic tax minus the 2% from the Law Firm resulting in 18% Overall Tax. Everyone should have a Law Firm in his city!
- The SIM income increased to 203 SIM per day, giving a great addition and a target set in my mind where I want to be. That means 0.9 HIVE per day at today's market value.
- Probability to bring new citizens in 2h increased to 9%.
- Probability of being robbed during the night increased to 12%. Probably because of the increase in population.
- No unemployment.
And an overall look of the city.
Stay tuned and keep on visiting my city.
Great things are about to happen!
Posted Using LeoFinance