I've always imagined building my own city and using mathematics for the streets and buildings in order to make it perfect. And while I will not have this opportunity in real life, I found my chance with Dcity. Thus I've decided to start a journey of building my dream city brick by brick and making the most of it. The economics are and probably will become more complex, so I will try to decipher and share some of them with you.
The investment in the city of the future was initially at 60 HIVE and with new funding poured into it is now 160 HIVE. While I will still invest from external sources (HIVE) and intend also to put at good use the revenue from the game (SIM and other tokens). No withdraw of the income will be performed until the economics are healthy enough to make it worth.
Here is the work that I've done in my city lately and the overall stats on it:
- City market value over 40k SIM milestone reached
- Bought more housing to welcome more citizens – 2 x Luxury House
- Bought new building to ensure working for all citizens, keep the city green and clean – 1 x Ad Agency
- Sold some Immigrants and Homeless in order to support expanding my city
- Taxes high-rocket as a mean to increase SIM value on the market which determined a decline in the income. I believe that there should be other means to hold the price in please, overtaxing is not the answer.
- Times of holding and just investing from the game itself at the moment.
And an overall look of the city.
Stay tuned and keep on visiting my city.
Posted Using LeoFinance Beta