I've always imagined building my own city and using mathematics for the streets and buildings in order to make it perfect. And while I will not have this opportunity in real life, I found my chance with Dcity. Thus I've decided to start a journey of building my dream city brick by brick and making the most of it. The economics are and probably will become more complex, so I will try to decipher and share some of them with you.
The investment in the city of the future was initially at 60 HIVE and with new funding poured into it is now 87.5 HIVE. While I will still invest from external sources (HIVE) and intend also to put at good use the revenue from the game (SIM and other tokens). No withdraw of the income will be performed until the economics are healthy enough to make it worth.
Here is the work that I've done in my city and the overall stats on it:
- Bought some more buildings: 1 x Ad Agency and 2 x Luxury Homes.
- Taxes decreased from 33% to 32% and thus my SIM income for the day increased at this point.
The tax is compound from 7% Income tax, 5% Jobs tax and 20% Basic tax.
- Probability to bring new citizens in 2h increased from 3% to 6%.
- Probability of being robbed during the night was the same at 9%.
- Unemployed reached 3 workers so I need to buy more income buildings.
And an overall look of the city.
Stay tuned and keep on visiting my city.
Great things are about to happen!
Posted Using LeoFinance