I've always imagined building my own city and using mathematics for the streets and buildings in order to make it perfect. And while I will not have this opportunity in real life, I found my chance with Dcity. Thus I've decided to start a journey of building my dream city brick by brick and making the most of it. The economics are and probably will become more complex, so I will try to decipher and share some of them with you.
The investment in the city of the future was initially at 60 HIVE and with new funding poured into it is now 119 HIVE. While I will still invest from external sources (HIVE) and intend also to put at good use the revenue from the game (SIM and other tokens). No withdraw of the income will be performed until the economics are healthy enough to make it worth.
Here is the work that I've done in my city and the overall stats on it:
- Bought some more buildings: 1 x Ad Agency, 1 x Forest and 1 x Luxury Home.
- Taxes kept to 32% and thus my SIM income for the day didn't change much. The Law Firm purchased helped with as it gave me a 10% Tax reduction, thus 3.2%. The tax is compound from 7% Income tax, 5% Jobs tax, 20% Basic tax minus the 3.2% from the Law Firm resulting in 28.8% Overall Tax. Everyone should have a Law Firm in his city!
- The SIM income increased from 121 SIM to 136 SIM per day, giving an addition of +15 SIM. That means 0.63 HIVE per day at today's market value.
- Probability to bring new citizens in 2h remains at 6%.
- Probability of being robbed during the night increased to 11%. Probably because of increased in population.
- No unemployment.
And an overall look of the city.
Stay tuned and keep on visiting my city.
Great things are about to happen!
Posted Using LeoFinance