Weekly Digest: July 25th - 29th
A week filled with many upcoming high impact news that could overturn the current market...
...for the best, or the worse.
Hello dear Hivers, and LeoFinance community, today I want to briefly address the upcoming economic calendar so all of us can be prepared for the possible scenarios that this week may bring.
Without further ado, let's begin.
- Germany Business Climate from the Ifo institute (already published: Bearish. With 88.6 from a previous 92.2 and a forecasted 90.0)
- Singapore Consumer Price Index
- Japan Monetary Policy Protocol (Core CPI y/y)
- US CB Consumer Confidence
- US New Home Sales
- Australian Consumer Price Index (CPI)
- Pending Home Sales
- US FOMC (Federal Open Market Comitee / Interest Rate Statement)
- US Fed Funds Rates
- US Crude Oil Reserves
- Australia Retail Sales
- Spanish Unemployment Rate
- US Advance Gross Domestic Product (GDP)
- US Unemployment Claims
- Tokyo Core Consumer Price Index
- Japan Industrial Production
- Japan Unemployment Rate
- Japan Retail Sales
- Eurozone Gross Domestic Product (GDP): France, Italy, Spain, Germany
Forecast: 0.2%, 0.3%, 0.4%, 0.1%
Previous: -0.2%, 0.1%, 0.2%, 0.2%
- Canada Gross Domestic Product (GDP)
- US Core Personal Consumption Expenditures (CPE)
- US Revised UoM Consumer Sentiment
So as you may see, it's gonna be a wild ride!
A very active week with lots of significative announcements and news. You have may also noticed that many forecast are positive, but we will have to wait until the actual numbers are released, as nothing could be more harmful than a positive forecast that finds a negative outcome.
Please trade with caution, as we can expect a very volatile market in every front: currencies, indexes, commodities, futures, crypto, securities, etc.
If you want more information, and real-time feed, I would encourage you to go to Forex Factory.
Interested in getting involved?
Here are some of the main projects I am into.
- Create a FREE Hive account
- Join my LISTNERDS team
- Check out NoiseCash a decentralized Twitter, where you earn $BCH from Likes
- RisingStar a #P2E music game, where you'll earn $STARBITS in your path from performing in streets, to conquering scenarios worldwide!
- Binance: The Largest C-Exchange by volume in the world. Start trading today. Earn an additional 10% using this link.
- Join me at Bybit and get a $20 bonus in USDT! Plus, up to $600 worth of rewards await at Rewards Hub. Get started with my referral code: MJPE03
Posted Using LeoFinance Beta