Today is the first day of March and I want to participate in the Hive Power Up Day (HPUD). When I finished my first month on the block chain, I realized how RCs were important and that I needed to grow my HP. Thankfully there were some amazing people on the block chain and @sn0n delegated me some HP during my first month. My account has grown a lot since then and I still realize that RCs are very important.
It is challenging to decide what to prioritize first as there are many great investment projects in HIVE. I have already started to dip my toes into a few great dividend tokens like DHEDGE, UTOPIS and INDEX. However this month, I have increased from last month and plan to power up 15 HIVE as part of the HPUD contest by @traciyork.
Above is the picture of my account before powering up and below is it after powering up and below is the account after powering up.
As a bonus, here is me powering up my liquid LEO. I don't think I have enough to make the liquidity pool attractive so I decided to focus more on staking it so I can generate more LEO in the community.
I have decided to add in a few goals I want to reach during March so I don't slack off as much.
- Increase my HP to 250 (currently 189)
- Increase my staked LEO to 250 (currently 174)
- Increase my staked SPORTS to 200k (currently 138.9k)
- Increase my staked CTP to 200 (currently 141)
- Increase LBI to 50 (currently 47.649)
These are my main goals token-wise as I interact the most on LEO. I should of probably increased my goals but I realistically put down what I think I can achieve this month. If I don't hit it, I will feel bad and I will buy some tokens on the market.
Games and game goals
I like games and have been participating in multiple of the games on HIVE such as Rising Stars and Splinterlands. I have branched out a little into the WAX block chain as well to earn some passive income through RPlanet.
- My goal for Rising Star is to be a Starbit Millionaire (no timeline). I want this because I will be able to earn 10k Starbits per day and I can either use this to fund other projects or aim for ranking rewards.
- Start either Rabona or Exode this month. I think Rabona with it's fee of $5 sounds good. As it would also allow me to make content, I would be able to recoup my initial costs as well. As for Exode, I think I want to save up to unlock all three classes and I lack funds. It would depend on how much I can save up.
- Increase my RPlanet WAX earnings to $0.2 per day (currently $0.14). I was originally earning nearly $1 per day but Rplanet nerfed the Aether generation rate and exchange rates tanked. I only put $0.2 as my goal because I can't control these factors. The only thing I can say I can only increase my NFTs staked.
I haven't included any goals for Splinterlands as I don't plan to put more money into it but I have placed some bids for some cards. However I have frequently see myself pulling part of my earnings when I want to buy dividend tokens. Since I don't want to pay the full price for cards, I prefer to wait to see if someone takes me offer. I am content with my current placing in Splinterlands but I wouldn't mind getting enough power for gold II bracket.
Posted Using LeoFinance Beta