Good morning Splinter lovers!
Welcome to my Daily Splinterlands report #492
In my daily post, I talk mainly about Splinterlands including my daily quests and loot chests, tournaments, and exciting decks and gameplay.
Also, the current market stats of LEO and DEC are included from now on. I hope it helps you some time.
- The new season has started at full speed guys! So let us play with a with full power again!
- The last season I tried my best fighting in the last hours time and secured 10 untamed packs this season.
- Anyways, we have 8 days left for this season to end. I hope you all have already started fighting for the leader board. Best of luck to all of you!
- My current rating is 3290 trophies at the moment and I am in diamond II.
- DEC bar is at 89%. I will now let it rest and refill.
Dec is currently moving around 0.00169 HIVE (0.00092$).
Leo is currently moving around 1.225 HIVE (0.662$).
Today I got a snipe Quest and finished it with my Wizard, zaku and Contessa combined. Below is today's quest rewards followed by the previous one.
Few tips for new players.
- Make sure your range monsters that are also known as SNIPE are good enough so that you can beat your enemies without fail.
- Magic is a strong decider of wins. So, each battle should have at least one magic monster at least. No abilities game can be changed to your favor if you have a good magic monster.
- Speed is necessary for wins except in the reverse speed rule.
Neoxian guild status:-
We are currently holding the sixth position, and we are a max level guild.
Only 75 quests remain until we reach the last quest level - 10. We are getting +15% DEC for every ranked match win and +8% dec shop bonus currently. We have to upgrade our quest guild again next season so that we can move to this last tier.
I will give a random card to the first right answer to my question below. Answer in the comment section of this post.
The winner of the last post is @santirami. Sent you a FLAME MONKEY.
Also, thanks for the continuous support @gregory-f. Sent you 5x untamed GOBLIN FIREBALLER.
Which monster puffs up and fills itself with air and spines to defend itself?
Remember, only the first comment holder will get the prize.
Upvote, follow or reblog is not necessary but highly appreciated as it will help more players with their decks.
Alright, guys! See you in my next post.
Until then, keep fighting with your best!
Posted Using LeoFinance Beta