The Weekly ETH Price Guessing Game 17.10. - WIN 3 HBI and hit the 100 LEO Jackpot
the whole last week ETH was fighting with 3,5K and still trading around this value at the time of writing. The sentiment is bullish but without a clear price reflection. A few nice new ATH suggestions are around in CryptoTwitter and that alone is a very bullish signal imho. Will we see a nice uptake this week or do we have to be prepared for a correction. What is your opinion?
What do you think ETH will cost by the end of Sunday?
Comment with your guess directly to this post. The bet that is closest to the truth, will win the weekly price. If your bet is exactly to the point, you will win the Jackpot.
The weekly Price
3 Hive Basic Income Share
As long as we have a bet, we have a winner!
The Jackpot is fixed to 100 LEO.
- provide your tip of the ETH Price in US$ (Format $XXXX) as a comment until Saturday 23:59 CET
- only one tip per account allowed per individual user; multi-account-users shall only comment with one account, multiple comments lead to disqualification
- the tip that is closest to the reference price will win the weekly price
- if there are two tips equally near to the winning value, the one that is given earlier is the winning one
- a tip that is exactly on spot with the reference price will win the Jackpot
- the reference price will be taken from Coingeko; (see the following reference) and rounded to full $ value
- prices are transferred directly to the winning account before publishing the next weekly post
- winners are announced in the respective section of the next game post
We had 11 valid bets in our last weekly ETH guessing round and the bets ranged from 3,000$ to 4,001$. @master-lamps had the right guess, with only $11 below the reference price. The bets in detail:
3,420 @master-lamps winner
3,431 reference winning price
Congratulations to @master-lamps, who won this little game and got 3 HiveBasic Income Share.
Image by @mariosfame
Posted Using LeoFinance Beta