When Bitcoin crossing and creating new ATH in a span of hours and days ,ETH also started showing movement, then one of the robust blockchain was sleeping (price wise) and in the state that nothing happened and life is as usual.
That might give rise to frustration and despair that if something wrong here?
I have no idea what exactly is wrong or right here but I have my reasons why I like Hive.
I guess I like Hive for below reasons.
1. A Perfect entertainer: For me Hive provides me with myriad of games that I can play to earn and as well as entertain myself. I keep my urge to spend on products that are not useful to nil but still I purchased few game packs on a conventional game, wasting the money.
2. Interaction and Understanding: It help me to interact with variety of people with diverse background and subject. Interacting and reading them is fun. I guess I know understand about how rigged is system and can be. Since I read it from the users here , I do not think if I read the same from some journalism I might believe them. Most probably they will not be writing about it.
3. Earning potential: I discovered earning potential in myriad of activities in Hive, whether it is blogging, commenting, playing games or flipping some tokens on HE. All adds up.
4. A Backup Plan: Hive give me confidence that I have something to back upon apart from my job.
5.Passive Income: Passive returns I am getting from curation and other activities (like Dcity /SL renting) are also great and it means I am fully monetizing my time spent on Hive without any doubt.
But there are few things that are serious wrong in Hive in my opinion and might need alternate approach.
1. Curation: Blockchain that is created for Proof of Brain mining for a social blogger has so complex curation algo and curve that I think even a college going student will find it intimidating, forget about the general public. This complex curve always favored those who knows curation sniping instead of those who know "how to curate".
2. Witness Votes: I find little odd that you can vote 30 witness while only 20 will be participating in decision making process. I guess a account should be able to vote 5 witness max. I am also feel little sad general user who uses the platform is somewhat disinterested in governance of this platform.
3. DHF uses : I feel there is lot of improvement needed in DHF fund uses proposal. I am not sure why some proposals that look interesting to me never get the required support from the DHF.
4. Development updates: I know that continuous development is going on Blockchain but I have no idea how my experience changes in blockchain with these development. I feel end user have "no connect" what is getting implemented in Blockchain. What I understand is some "long wait" for official second layer of Hive or SMT.
5. 2 cent penalty: I do not understand why this penalty is put as USD amount , instead it should be some fixed amount of Hive. I am not sure why the blockchain has some rules that look more like making things complex instead of putting them in a simple way.
Anyways whatever the issues ,I still exist here and I feel that continuously asking the questions and showing little more interest in governance of this platform is needed for everyone.
Please feel free to share your views and comments.
Posted Using LeoFinance Beta