In the last update about Hivestats we outlined our roadmap for developing and releasing new features to the site. We've completed work on our initial Hive-Engine integration along with integrating Hive Keychain as a login option for various operations.
Phase 2 refers to our second phase of the full V2 roadmap. In this phase, we're focusing on Hive-Engine integration + Keychain integration. We started work on Phase 3 today (note: minor change to the roadmap - we've switched #3 and #4 and will now be doing the analytics integration before the wallet UI/ops).
In Today's Release of Hivestats:
- Hive Keychain Integration
- View Hive-Engine Wallet (Token Balances)
- Quick Access Send/Trade Buttons for HE Tokens
- View HE Token Rewards (All-Time, Last 30 Days, Author/Curation, Mining/Staking, etc.)
- View HE Operation History (Your Market Orders, Real-Time Rewards, etc.)
- Today's Operations Bug Fix
- A Few Minor Visual Updates
Hive Keychain Integration
You can now login to the site with Hive Keychain. In the current version of Hivestats, logging in will allow you access to the Send & Trade quick access buttons for Hive-Engine tokens.
When we release phase 4 (wallet UI), logging in will give you access to many of the most useful operations on the Hive blockchain like send/delegate/create account/claim account, etc.
View Hive-Engine Wallet
Integrating Hive-Engine into Hivestats was one of the most requested features (by far). In this update, you'll find an entirely new section on Hivestats with 3 tabs for interacting with Hive-Engine tokens.
The first part of the Hive-Engine integration was to add a wallet UI for viewing and interacting with HE tokens. Here you can see your token balances, staked/delegate and pending unstake/undelegate balances.
Quick Access Buttons for HE Tokens
If you're logged in with Keychain, then you can send tokens directly from the Hivestats interface.
The quick access trading button will link you out to the LeoDex market for that specific token and allow you to login and trade Hive-Engine tokens from our trading interface.
View & Track HE Token Rewards
After talking with various community members, the rewards tab is going to be a major eye-opener. Now you can view your author/curation/staking/mining rewards for Hive-Engine tokens in a way that wasn't possible before.
Here's a breakdown of each column and what they stand for:
- Rewards - displaying the timeframe for the rewards display
- HIVE - displaying all of your token rewards in terms of their HIVE value
- LEO - displaying all of your token rewards in terms of their LEO value
- USD - displaying all of your token rewards in terms of their USD value
- Curation USD - displaying all of your token rewards earned specifically from curating posts in terms of their USD value
- Author USD - displaying all of your token rewards earned specifically from authoring posts in terms of their USD value
- Staking USD - displaying all of your token rewards earned specifically from staking rewards + mining token rewards in terms of their USD value
Note: not all Hive-Engine tokens are included in this rewards calculation. We sorted tokens by volume, activity, distribution, etc. to make the integration more accurate.
Tokens that are included in rewards calculations:
View HE Operation History
While we're out here making your life easier, why not throw in something that I've wanted since
Steem-Engine Hive-Engine was created: filtered operations.
On this tab, you can view the operations for Hive-Engine tokens that are made from your Hive account each day. This is extremely useful for people who are active on HE tokens. Now you can track:
- Rewards (Author/Curation for Specific Posts)
- Market Orders (Buy/Sell Orders, Buy/Sell Filled Orders, Cancelled Orders, etc.)
- Swap Activities
You can also filter your history by the operation category and/or if the transaction is coming into your account or going out of your account with the dropdown menu:
One of my personal favorites is being able to see market orders and what they mean in real-time:
- Place Order
- Order Cancelled
- Buy (Partial Fill)
- Sell (Partial Fill)
- Order Filled
Other Minor Fixes, Phase 3 and Updated Roadmap
As I mentioned at the beginning, we made a few minor fixes/visual improvements. We got reports that "Today's Operations" weren't loading for some users and we implemented a caching fix that should solve that for everyone.
We added a new logo, added the Hive logo and linked it to Hive.io for anyone who may stumble onto the page and get curious, added the Hive-Engine logo, etc.
As of today, we've completed phase 2 and are now working on phase 3 which will be the analytics UI. Here's the updated roadmap:
Page Performance✅ Reduce Page Load✅
- Explore Other Performance Enhancements (ongoing)
Hive-Engine Integration✅ Token Table✅ Token Functions✅ Token Operations Tab✅ Rewards Tab✅
- Analytics Page (ETA: 1-2 weeks)
- 7-30 Day Account Performance (Author Rewards/Curation Rewards/Account Growth, etc.)
- 4 KPI Widgets
- Historical Charts
- Wallet UI
Hive Keychain Integration✅
- Hive/HBD Real-Time Price Widgets
- Account Creation Features - Ability to Create & Claim Hive Accounts On Hivestats
- Pending Payouts Tab
- Author Rewards for Posts & Comments
- Vote Breakdown Charts
- Curation Rewards: Sortable Chart With Efficiency Displays
Note: we swapped phase 3 for phase 4 and will do the analytics page before adding the wallet UI. Expect phase 3 in the next 1-2 weeks.
As always, if you spot any bugs or have any feedback at all, please drop a comment below and we'll look into it. We will always prioritize the development of Hivestats based on what the community wants 🦁
- Blog & Earn LEO + HIVE Rewards at LeoFinance.io
- Trade Hive-Based Tokens on LeoDex at dex.leofinance.io
- NEW: Track Your Hive Account Statistics at hivestats.io
- NEW: Learn & Contribute to Our Growing Library of Crypto Educational Content at leopedia.io
- Delegate Hive Power to @leo.voter and earn a 16% APR paid daily in LEO tokens
Posted Using LeoFinance