We're really happy to see both the development progress of Hivestats as well as the adoption of the site taking off. In the past 20 days, we've completed our entire V2 roadmap and have seen an exponential growth in the number of daily users on Hivestats.io.
As we close the book on V2, we're already putting together a finalized roadmap for the next version.
- New Pending Payouts feature is now available
- Full list of completed changes in V2 of Hivestats
- Tentative V3 roadmap and asking for your feedback
- The # of daily users on Hivestats continues to grow
- Expanded team = full LeoFinance roadmap coming soon with the announcement of 2 new projects under development
New Pending Payouts Feature with Voter Breakdowns
You can now track your pending payouts on the Hive blockchain by going to Hivestats and clicking the "Rewards" tab. From there, select pending and then your rewards will be loaded from the blockchain.
Note: The process of loading your pending payouts can take some time if you have made a lot posts or curated a lot of posts. The indicator may show "Loading..." for a long period of time if your account is highly active. This is normal and once your data is loaded, the page will automatically populate. In the next version of Hivestats, we'll be adding better loading indicators and also improving the backend so that all Hive data loads faster.
V2 Roadmap Is Now Complete
We made quick work of the V2 roadmap and completed all 5 phases of the upgrade in just 20 days. If you want to see all of the changes we made in V2, you can read the development updates that we've posted over the past few weeks:
- Page Speed, UI & Initial Roadmap
- Hive Keychain + Hive-Engine Integration
- Account Growth Analytics + Wallet UI
Page Performance✅ Reduce Page Load✅ Explore Other Performance Enhancements✅
Hive-Engine Integration✅ Token Table✅ Token Functions✅ Token Operations Tab✅ Rewards Tab✅
Analytics Page✅ 7-30 Day Account Performance (Author Rewards/Curation Rewards/Account Growth, etc.)✅ 4 KPI Widgets✅ Historical Charts✅
Wallet UI✅ Hive Keychain Integration✅ Hive/HBD Real-Time Price Widgets✅ Account Creation Features - Ability to Create & Claim Hive Accounts On Hivestats✅
Pending Payouts Tab✅ Added Today
1. Author Rewards for Posts & Comments✅
2. Vote Breakdown Charts✅
3. Curation Rewards: Sortable Chart With Efficiency Displays✅
V3 Roadmap: Open for Community Feedback
We're in the process of finalizing a roadmap for V3, but we need your help. As I've said before, we're building Hivestats for the users of Hive and the best way to do that is to hear your suggestions for bug fixes & new features.
The upcoming changes are primarily focused on making the site faster and reducing the load on the user's browser.
Our tentative roadmap for the next upgrade looks like this and we are actively adding your suggestions before finalizing it and moving to the development stage. You can drop suggestions in a comment on this post or in our Discord Server:
- Add a Dark Mode Option
- Toggle to switch between dark mode and light mode
- Page Performance
- reduce asset size: js / css / images, review packages such as steem.js / dsteem, etc.
- load history data incrementally with a smaller step
- improve caching of historical data
- Optimize for Mobile
- Website is currently "mobile-friendly" but not mobile-optimized
- Better data visualization (mobile tables, etc.)
- Mobile menu
- Hive data backend
- Explore existing API solutions or create our own backend database solution (will reduce page load and enhance data availability)
- Improved "Loading..." status indicator
- Add a better indication for the user when data is loading from the chain
- Small UI bug fixes
- Profile bug (showing incorrect profile data for certain users/broken profile img)
The Userbase of Hivestats Continues to Grow
The entire Hivestats website has only been live for just over 1 month and we've seen a steady growth of users. We can use a kind of TA mindset when we look at the number of users and see that with each official post about Hivestats, tweet, etc. we're seeing a major spike in users and then a leveling off to set higher lows for daily usage of the site.
Having more regular users on the site benefits the LEO economy (thanks to the LeoAds program), but it also benefits the Hive blockchain by adding a layer of gamification and ultimately a tool that makes Hive and Hive data more accessible to everyone. Don't forget to tell your Hive friends about Hivestats!
Full LeoFinance Roadmap
After doing this roadmap for Hivestats, we've decided to put together a full roadmap for all of the LeoFinance apps. I'm currently working with the devs on 2 entirely new projects for Hive and we are also working on new versions for the existing Hivestats, LeoDex & LeoFinance sites.
Needless to say, we're going to be rolling out major updates & projects for the rest of this year and we'll put out a more long-term roadmap/vision so that you can follow along as we buidl.
LeoFinance is an online community for crypto & finance. We run several projects that are powered by Hive and the LEO token economy:
|Track Hive Data||Blog & Earn LEO||Our Twitter|
|Trade Hive Tokens||Learn & Contribute||Hive Witness|
Posted Using LeoFinance