EN/ESP - GBP/USD Analysis for April 15th

in LeoFinance4 months ago (edited)

English

What's up investor friends?

The GBP/USD has been in a bearish channel since February 25. The trend of the pair is bearish in the short term, we can take it as a correction of the constant upward trend that the pair has had for almost a year.

1-day candles

image.png

I want to analyze what is happening right now on smaller time frames. I have found on 4 hour candlesticks that there are two support zones formed that are quite relevant, prices 1.3670 and 1.3800.

4-hour candles

image.png

As we can see, the pair has tested these zones more than twice so far this month and they have been important for the continuation of the price.

In the last few hours the pair has been locked inside both price zones and at the moment it seems to be quite intent on breaking through the 1.3800 ceiling. However, it is also running into the upper line of the bearish channel, as you could see.

The bulls in the last few days gained quite a bit of ground up to this area, but quite a bit of selling is being sighted. Therefore, in case the bulls cannot recover above 1.3800 and break out of the bullish channel, I am afraid that the bearish scenario will be the most likely one. I show below both scenarios.

Scenario 1

4-hour candles

image.png

A bullish scenario at least in my view is less likely. The bulls will have to break the 1.3800 ceiling and the bearish channel, staying above it will be crucial. Should this happen, the next upside target in the short term would be around 1.3900, where the nearest psychological resistance is.

Scenario 2

4-hour candles

image.png

This is the scenario that I personally see as most likely. In the event that the bulls fail to take out the 1.3800 ceiling, we could see a loss of bullish strength. The amount of sellers entering the market would push the pair to 1.3750, a limit that if breached we would probably see a quick drop to the support area at 1.3670.

Personal opinion

In case of a convincing breakout to the upside, I would buy with take profit at 1.39 and stop loss below 1.38. In case the price breaks 1.3750, I would sell with take profit at 1.3670 and stop loss above 1.38.

I think scenario 2 will be the most likely scenario, but we have to wait because the market always does what it wants. The price action will tell us what decision to take.

I hope this information is useful to you trader friends. Best of probabilities to you 💪📈.

Disclaimer

The information given in this article is only my analysis and personal opinion. Be sure to do your own analysis and research. Trading cryptocurrencies, forex, commodities, etc, is risky.

videogames_7_.png


Español

¿Qué tal amigos inversores?

El GBP/USD se ha encontrado en un canal bajista desde el 25 de febrero. La tendencia del par es bajista en el corto plazo, podemos tomarlo como una corrección de la constante alza que ha tenido el par desde hace casi un año.

Velas de 1 día

image.png

Quiero analizar lo que está sucediendo en este momento en temporalidades mas pequeñas. He encontrado en velas de 4 horas que hay dos zonas de soporte formadas que tienen bastante relevancia, los precios 1.3670 y 1.3800.

Velas de 4 horas

image.png

Como podemos observar, el par a testeado estas zonas mas de dos veces en lo que va de mes y han sido importantes para la continuidad del precio.

En las ultimas horas el par se encuentra encerrado dentro de ambas zonas de precio y en este momento se le ve bastante intención de romper el techo 1.3800. Sin embargo también se estaría topando con la linea superior del canal bajista, como pudieron observar.

Los toros en los últimos días ganaron bastante terreno hasta esta zona, pero se están avistando bastantes ventas. Por lo tanto, en caso de que los toros no puedan recuperarse por encima de 1.3800 y salir del canal alcista, me temo que el escenario bajista será el mas probable. Les muestro a continuación ambos escenarios.

Escenario 1

Velas de 4 horas

image.png

Un escenario alcista al menos a mi parecer es menos probable. Los toros deberán romper el techo de 1.3800 y el canal bajista, mantenerse por encima será crucial. Si esto llegara a suceder, el siguiente objetivo alcista en el corto plazo rondaría los 1.3900, donde está la resistencia psicológica mas cercana.

Escenario 2

Velas de 4 horas

image.png

Este es el escenario que personalmente veo mas probable. En caso de que los toros no pueden con el techo de 1.3800, podríamos ver una perdida de fuerza alcista. La cantidad de vendedores que entran al mercado empujarían el par a 1.3750, limite que si es sobrepasado veríamos probablemente una caída rápida hasta el área de soporte en 1.3670.

Opinión personal

En caso de romper al alza convincentemente, compraría con take profit en 1.39 y stop loss por debajo de 1.38. En caso contrario de que el precio rompa 1.3750, vendería con take profit en 1.3670 y stop loss por encima de 1.38.

Creo que el escenario 2 será el mas probable, pero hay que esperar por que el mercado siempre hace lo que le da la gana. La acción del precio nos dirá que decisión tomar.

Espero esta información les sea de utilidad amigos traders. Las mejores de las probabilidades para ustedes 💪📈.

Descargo de responsabilidad

La información que se ofrece en este artículo es sólo mi análisis y opinión personal. Asegúrese de hacer su propio análisis e investigación. Operar con criptomonedas, divisas, materias primas, etc, es arriesgado.

videogames_7_.png

Posted Using LeoFinance Beta

Sort:  

Congratulations @theanalystjohn! You have completed the following achievement on the Hive blockchain and have been rewarded with new badge(s) :

You received more than 700 upvotes.
Your next target is to reach 800 upvotes.

You can view your badges on your board and compare yourself to others in the Ranking
If you no longer want to receive notifications, reply to this comment with the word STOP

Support the HiveBuzz project. Vote for our proposal!